Junior Poster

Default Why some shemales doesn't cum?

Isn't this something that makes a really good movie?

Silver Poster

Hormones.

Hormones make it hard for many to cum.......well....so I'm told.

-deleted-

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Its estrogen that does it, I dunno if it does the same thing for all people who are on it long enough so I can't speak to how mainstream its been for me.

In my situation, bare in mind I never had an orgasm before hrt so I have nothing to "compare with", but I will get wet with a clear liquid when I get turned on. I've had people (girls and guys) tell me that it tastes like a GG's vagina, I can't confirm that myself because I have a very poor sense of taste (since I have no sense of smell whatsoever).

It is not something that I ever had before hrt, but, I also wasn't sexuallly active before hrt- and definitely didn't have a sex drive prior to that. I am not sure what gland makes it because I know girls still get it after getting orchis, and I know I was born without a prostate (I've had doctors confirm that much).

Some girls I know who are postop tell me that if they stop hrt for a period (whatever the reason) their vaginas will go dry (nothing surprising there, GGs have similar problems if they have no natural E production- i.e. old age, reproductive system removal etc), but while on estrogen they do produce a lubricating liquid... I do not know if this is the same liquid, or how chemically similar the two are (if they are different).

Whatever it is I get, it doesn't shoot but at times it will ooze or flow out during an orgasm- to be honest I dunno how some girls can shoot after being on hrt for years, my guess is that there are alot of variables involved and hrt might not effect everyone in the same ways (especially over time).
    co-sign