Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default First time... and it was with Ivy...

I have had about 10 experiences with shemales, but always oral/jo. I met up with Ivy a few weeks ago in NYC. She is very attractive in person, just as nice as her pics on eros. She can come across as a little snobby, but its actually more of a sarcastic sense of humor than rudeness. Well, we hit it off very well and after a little while of suck that cock, I was really horny and decided to let her fuck me...

The cock...
    Yes it is huge, and gets hard and stays hard. When I first saw it soft I was inpressed, but DAMN, when it got hard... it was very impressive. She likes to be sucked and was thrilled when I told her I wanted her to be my first. She put my legs up on her shoulders, put ALOT of lube and then started... I am VERY tight and it hurt like hell. She took her time, but once it was in, she started talking very nasty and calling me her bitch and stuff... VERY hot. I came so fucking hard.

She is hot with a sarcastic sense of humor and a HUGE dick. Business-like, but friendly. I will definitely see her again.

Junior Poster

Default oh yeah...

I just missed having Yasmin Lee the same week! She was in NYC but I could not get out of a meeting in time to meet her and then she was gone. She seemed very very nice. We texted a few times and had one call but could not make the timing work (my fault not hers). I cannot wait until she comes back to NYC!

Rookie Poster

I'm pitching pennies until I can climb aboard that dick.

Top, Bottom, Versatile; Guy, Girl, T-girl; I don't care, just as long as I'm getting some.

5 Star Poster

wow--tell us moe about ivy...
    whats that prick like?
    did she cum???

Silver Poster

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Did she come.

Give some more detail.

Thanks.

Professional Poster

Good grief, man why on earth would you take that notorious cock on for your first?? Kudos to you--- very brave!

Rookie Poster

Save your money and stick with Ivy or any of the other hot NY girls. Like Jessica Fox. Damn I think she is sexy. Anyway, Yasmin is pretty and her cock feels like satin, but the session... not so good.

Silver Poster

^

Actually, a strong consensus and general attitude has been on the "save your money and stay AWAY from Ivy".

But things seemed to have worked out well for Pman.

Junior Poster

who is ivy?

Professional Poster

Default Re: First time... and it was with Ivy...

Quote Originally Posted by pman618
    I have had about 10 experiences with shemales, but always oral/jo. I met up with Ivy a few weeks ago in NYC. She is very attractive in person, just as nice as her pics on eros. She can come across as a little snobby, but its actually more of a sarcastic sense of humor than rudeness. Well, we hit it off very well and after a little while of suck that cock, I was really horny and decided to let her fuck me...

The cock...
    Yes it is huge, and gets hard and stays hard. When I first saw it soft I was inpressed, but DAMN, when it got hard... it was very impressive. She likes to be sucked and was thrilled when I told her I wanted her to be my first. She put my legs up on her shoulders, put ALOT of lube and then started... I am VERY tight and it hurt like hell. She took her time, but once it was in, she started talking very nasty and calling me her bitch and stuff... VERY hot. I came so fucking hard.

She is hot with a sarcastic sense of humor and a HUGE dick. Business-like, but friendly. I will definitely see her again.

Well, I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with Ivy.