Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

TFool's final meltdown actually occured in the General Discussion section. It was immensely entertaining. I'm sorry that you missed it, as most of the 8 or 10 threads that he started that night in what must have been a drunken stupor have since been deleted.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    TFool's final meltdown actually occured in the General Discussion section. It was immensely entertaining. I'm sorry that you missed it, as most of the 8 or 10 threads that he started that night in what must have been a drunken stupor have since been deleted.
    Haha, yes it was immensely entertaining.

Caleigh, TFan got banned after insulting Jennifer Justice (having already tried to court her and failing miserably), then called one of the mods a "pussy" amongst other things, insulted several other posters and went on to spam the boards with several crap threads that, as chefmike has noted, were deleted. Rather than being banned for his bigotry, he was banned for his stupidity.

As for the Stupid_White_Canadian, he got away with a lot of things that wouldn't have been allowed in the General Discussion, but several unacceptable accusations aimed at a well respected veteran were the final straw. The mods were already on his case before then, having been alerted to keep a look out for him. Then they warned him and then he got even more abusive.

So peace has returned to the kingdom for now. Passionate debates are one thing, but anger and hate are another entirely. So let's hope we can continue in peace.

See also:
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23028

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.