Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

myspace can be just that...space. Often times its like a giant bucket you fill up with friends who just want to offer you "ring tones". You have to be very selective with your adds.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki

You're just too popular love
    I guess..but then, If someone adds me or I added them atleast stay in touch once in awhile! LOL

To be honest, I feel like Myspace has become like a popularity contest..very junior high (probably trying to over compensate for what they've lacked back then). I get alot of PM's and mostly they start out just unthinkable and nasty like - do you like cock? how hung are you? do you have breast etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    myspace can be just that...space. Often times its like a giant bucket you fill up with friends who just want to offer you "ring tones". You have to be very selective with your adds.
    LOL Those ringtones drive me off the wall! And how about those people that post bulletins? They go..New pics, comment me please..?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

the bulletin section is corrupted...as far as comments go just make it so you can approve it first...is it me or is everyone a rapper or dj on there,lmao...if they try to sneak in some iphone comment i just delete them..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki

You're just too popular love
    I guess..but then, If someone adds me or I added them atleast stay in touch once in awhile! LOL

To be honest, I feel like Myspace has become like a popularity contest..very junior high (probably trying to over compensate for what they've lacked back then). I get alot of PM's and mostly they start out just unthinkable and nasty like - do you like cock? how hung are you? do you have breast etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    LOL Those ringtones drive me off the wall! And how about those people that post bulletins? They go..New pics, comment me please..?

~Kisses.

HTG
    I post art on my profile, so I don't get harassed too much. Well, I'm not an attractive TG like yourself though

I miss the old days on the Space. I had a MySpace before the average person knew what it was. I thought it would be a cool way to network, and now it's insane.

same here...when i joined there were barely 3 million people...now is like 180 million ,lmao...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    same here...when i joined there were barely 3 million people...now is like 180 million ,lmao...
    Yeah...I remember the days when you just had a top 8 friends list...and for awhile, you couldn't alter the positions. It was based on who joined MySpace first on your friends list. Tom was usually number one, so I delete him as a friend Who wants to look at Tom 24/7?

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

There's no rule about how often you talk to these people. I think that's one of the cool things about myspace. It allows people to be friends even if they don't have the time to actually talk very much.

As for me, as long as a request isn't blatantly spam, I accept it. Then if it turns out to be spam, I kick them off my friends list.

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

OKay...Okay! I have the proper personal walls to spam in place!

I was asking about more help for formatting it in a nice presentable way! The Pm I received that led me to http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/ has been by far the closest thing to my request for help.

But beyond that...anyone know where I can "train" in the language? I have a tutorial site that I went to, but it assumes so much more experience! I did copy the code for an example, just want to color/format words/choose my own look...with in the parameters allowed.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Veteran Poster

I usually only add people who I know personally. The few who I don't know personally, I still talk to at least twice a month on myspace or email or whatever.

It feels like one big personals ad nowadays. I'm glad I don't have some of your problems. I'd be sick if I got that many requests and pms.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*