Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: CONFESSIONS

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default CONFESSIONS

Wanna hear something funny? LOL. Click the link below and listen to people's confessions. Its addicting!!

http://www.gcast.com/go/madonna?xmlu...l&autoplay=yes

Confession #6171 - 11/19/2005 - 01:00 AM

I pulled out my own teeth with vice-grip pliers.

Confession #5493 - 10/21/2005 - 12:11 AM

I stand inmobile in storefront windows pretending to be a mannequin, then jump out at kids if they stop and stare at me. Fun fun.

Confession #5405 - 10/17/2005 - 04:13 AM

When I'm in a crowd, like in an elevator or something, I'll go "BEEP" while just barely moving my lips, really loudly. Then I'll look around as if I'm trying to figure out who did it. Ha!

Confession #7252 - 01/17/2006 - 06:50 AM

I was waiting for my wife to get home one afternoon, when she rang me up and told me she will be home much later - family stuff... At that moment we had a divirced neighbour visiting us on a daily basis. Oh boy, was she good looking! She invited me over for a few drinks, as she usually did and I thought nothing of it. After a few shots, she returned from kitchen, bend over at the couch where I was sitting, and she started kissing me passionately. Needless to say, we ended up making love until my wife got home and came looking for me. By the time she walked into the house, we were fully dressed as if nothing happened. We went home, and to this day she knows nothing about it.

Confession #5763 - 11/04/2005 - 02:31 PM

I am having an affair with a married man. He is one of our students for one of programs. He persued me for awhile until I gave in. I thought it would only be a little fling so far that fling has lasted 1 yr 5 mos...and now expecting a child from him.. no one knows about our relationship. Everyone thinks the baby is from my ex. I haven't told anyone the truth b/c I'm afraid of losing my job and trying to avoid all sorts of problems. I try to leave him but it's so hard since I have fallen madly and truly head over heals for him!!

Confession #5547 - 10/24/2005 - 05:58 AM

I was at a party late one night and wandered off with a female friend of mine I was secretly lusting after. We ended up laying together in the grass and I planted a quick kiss on her. My wife called the party looking for me and the lady of the house told my wife I was out having sex with my female friend. Truth is I never did, but she is convinced we did. We were divorced shortly after that incident. To this day when I see her around town, she mentions this incident. I should have slept with her since I had to pay the price anyway !!!

Confession #5748 - 11/03/2005 - 09:16 PM

Working at a pizza place, which will stay unidentified. Frat guys would tag our bathrooms with their stupid greek letters. We found out who was who and when they would order a pizza, we would grab the toppings that fell behind the counter on the floor and Bon Appetit!

Confession #5735 - 11/03/2005 - 04:20 PM

When I was younger my little sister took my stuff without asking and always gave it back broken, one day she took my favorite blanket to her school and ripped it and wrote her name all over it and dragged it through the dirt. That night while her and my mom were at cheerleading practice, being the great brother I am; I went on her bed and then peed on her stuffed animals and blammed the dog for it

Lmao. Funny huh? LOL No those are NOT my confessions. Just something I found online. Thought Id share here with the group.

SOURCE: http://www.davesdaily.com/confessions/index.php?q=view

So what's your confessions?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Every semester my fraternity used to have a boxing night. I participated at one and got my ass kicked. Anyway later that night I got up to relieve myself. The urinal was left out the door 1st door on the right. Well I went right out the door 1st door on the left and pissed on the wall of our chapter room.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Junior Poster

Default Re: CONFESSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Wanna hear something funny? LOL. Click the link below and listen to people's confessions. Its addicting!!

http://www.gcast.com/go/madonna?xmlu...l&autoplay=yes

Confession #6171 - 11/19/2005 - 01:00 AM

I pulled out my own teeth with vice-grip pliers.

Confession #5493 - 10/21/2005 - 12:11 AM

I stand inmobile in storefront windows pretending to be a mannequin, then jump out at kids if they stop and stare at me. Fun fun.

Confession #5405 - 10/17/2005 - 04:13 AM

When I'm in a crowd, like in an elevator or something, I'll go "BEEP" while just barely moving my lips, really loudly. Then I'll look around as if I'm trying to figure out who did it. Ha!

Confession #7252 - 01/17/2006 - 06:50 AM

I was waiting for my wife to get home one afternoon, when she rang me up and told me she will be home much later - family stuff... At that moment we had a divirced neighbour visiting us on a daily basis. Oh boy, was she good looking! She invited me over for a few drinks, as she usually did and I thought nothing of it. After a few shots, she returned from kitchen, bend over at the couch where I was sitting, and she started kissing me passionately. Needless to say, we ended up making love until my wife got home and came looking for me. By the time she walked into the house, we were fully dressed as if nothing happened. We went home, and to this day she knows nothing about it.

Confession #5763 - 11/04/2005 - 02:31 PM

I am having an affair with a married man. He is one of our students for one of programs. He persued me for awhile until I gave in. I thought it would only be a little fling so far that fling has lasted 1 yr 5 mos...and now expecting a child from him.. no one knows about our relationship. Everyone thinks the baby is from my ex. I haven't told anyone the truth b/c I'm afraid of losing my job and trying to avoid all sorts of problems. I try to leave him but it's so hard since I have fallen madly and truly head over heals for him!!

Confession #5547 - 10/24/2005 - 05:58 AM

I was at a party late one night and wandered off with a female friend of mine I was secretly lusting after. We ended up laying together in the grass and I planted a quick kiss on her. My wife called the party looking for me and the lady of the house told my wife I was out having sex with my female friend. Truth is I never did, but she is convinced we did. We were divorced shortly after that incident. To this day when I see her around town, she mentions this incident. I should have slept with her since I had to pay the price anyway !!!

Confession #5748 - 11/03/2005 - 09:16 PM

Working at a pizza place, which will stay unidentified. Frat guys would tag our bathrooms with their stupid greek letters. We found out who was who and when they would order a pizza, we would grab the toppings that fell behind the counter on the floor and Bon Appetit!

Confession #5735 - 11/03/2005 - 04:20 PM

When I was younger my little sister took my stuff without asking and always gave it back broken, one day she took my favorite blanket to her school and ripped it and wrote her name all over it and dragged it through the dirt. That night while her and my mom were at cheerleading practice, being the great brother I am; I went on her bed and then peed on her stuffed animals and blammed the dog for it

Lmao. Funny huh? LOL No those are NOT my confessions. Just something I found online. Thought Id share here with the group.

SOURCE: http://www.davesdaily.com/confessions/index.php?q=view

~Kisses.

HTG
    I once washed my pants by hand, put them out the window to dry, only to be awoke by the thumping sound of frozen pants banging against the outside wall. I'd forgotten it was below freezing.

The guy I used to date back when I lived in MN and I got into a heated arguement (he gotten physical). So when he was sleeping, I went to the bathroom and put my nair into his shampoo and conditioner bottle. Then I took my huge markers, took the couch seats off and wrote BOLDLY "(His name) likes shecocks" and put them back on! LOL

We spoke to eachother after a year (I was already living in NJ). He never said anything about the shampoo and conditioner but he said What a total bitch I was for writing on his couch! LOL I think the girl he was dating after me found it out when she was cleaning?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

The guy I used to date back when I lived in MN and I got into a heated arguement (he gotten physical). So when he was sleeping, I went to the bathroom and put my nair into his shampoo and conditioner bottle. Then I took my huge markers, took the couch seats off and wrote BOLDLY "(His name) likes shecocks" and put them back on! LOL

We spoke to eachother after a year (I was already living in NJ). He never said anything about the shampoo and conditioner but he said What a total bitch I was for writing on his couch! LOL I think the girl he was dating after me found it out when she was cleaning?

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol! maybe his new girlfriend used the shampoo/conditioner.

Quote Originally Posted by franks

lol! maybe his new girlfriend used the shampoo/conditioner.
    LOL Possibly. Tho I dont think he is still with the same girl who found out!

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

And the lesson to learn from this is: Never get into a heated arguement with Hara!

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    And the lesson to learn from this is: Never get into a heated arguement with Hara!
    LOL Silly.

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    LOL Silly.

~Kisses.

HTG
    What? Am I not right? I wouldn't want to have stuff like that written on my furniture!
    On the other hand, if you were my girlfriend I would never argue with you, as I would be afraid to loose you... Sorry, that was cheasy, just trying to stay friendly :P

Rookie Poster

Default Re: CONFESSIONS

[

~Kisses.

HTG
    When I'm bored and driving and see someone walking at the side of the road, I pip my horn and wave. 99.9% of people smile and wave back, in my rear view mirror I can see them thinking 'who the hell was that?'

tepid I know, but it always makes me smile