Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: freddie's dead

Junior Poster

Default freddie's dead

so is this a temporary thing....hit a topic on the board....go for a coffee, take a shower, call youR mother in law, make a ham and swiss, and then its still loading.....man i miss my "hungangels". all the yakety yake...the pix and video...wtf....this is still the browser getting a new fuel pump....gettin the oil changed and chassis greased....whatever....just want to anounce to all you bretheren, that haavent been noticing, but the nyc stroll is fking dead....dead, is what i said.....5 am in the morning, and i mean their aint but two or three girls out....i mean one spanish girl who is close to looking like a boy, and two black girls jeans and sneakers, that you would have to think twice about opeing the door for.....even the cops have stopped cruzing. the area.....well, so be it.....i save my 40 or 50 bucks, put my guilt on the back burneer and head uptown to work. ha...gone...so fking gone are the days when i could pull into the market diner next to edelwieiss, and scope MEGA sitting with a few sweeties in booth number one...and sometimes could get lucky getting back in my car and getting a quick date in the early hours.....funny i met some nice girls over the years.....and some not so nice.....funny how some girls, if you wouldnt date them after one or two hits, would get all mean and bitchy with you and others, would still be nice. its fucking lonely in the closet, i take my hat off to those that have come to terms with their sexuality....when i say closet i mean the t girl admirer closet.....the shegirlcock closet.....ha...i tryed to get to another level with a girl, actually a few times in my life., but its always been disallusioning and ultimatley sad. better i guess to lust on the internet, and occasionaly drop some money for some no strings attached girl dick...i guess....but i find tht im doing that less and less.....i may think about it a lot, but ultimately make that call very veryi few times ......well, i hope that allanahs thursday night thing is good ....was actually hoping to see if anyone had been there and writtine about it.....peace to all the regulars....

Rookie Poster

Default Yeah, I hear ya....

I just drove around there last night, & the "new" meat packing district is a whole new place. I saw 1 or 2 girls working, and they weren't tempting-as horny as I was. I left & drove by the Silver Swan-who in hell told me that there are some t-girls there? NO! Aren't there ANY places where I can find a stroll or a club worth going to? I do plan to check out Allanah's one of these days, but I hate to just be some old trick, teased & abused.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    these have been from the 2 best posts ive read, honest, emotional, and revealing with no self promotion and senseless attacks...

good job...
    I MUST AGREE, NOT A 8x10 BLACK & WHITE GLOSSY PHOTO FROM EITHER OF THEM...KUDOS GENTLEMEN

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Yeah, I hear ya....

Quote Originally Posted by Invisiboy
    I just drove around there last night, & the "new" meat packing district is a whole new place. I saw 1 or 2 girls working, and they weren't tempting-as horny as I was. I left & drove by the Silver Swan-who in hell told me that there are some t-girls there? NO! Aren't there ANY places where I can find a stroll or a club worth going to? I do plan to check out Allanah's one of these days, but I hate to just be some old trick, teased & abused.
    Silver Swan teems with t-girls - SATURDAY ONLY!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wbilly
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisiboy
    Silver Swan teems with t-girls - SATURDAY ONLY!
    isnt it also stocked with weekend TVs? sort of ruins it for me.

Rookie Poster

quote]Silver Swan teems with t-girls - SATURDAY ONLY![/quote]

isnt it also stocked with weekend TVs? sort of ruins it for me.[/quote]

Same as any singles bar - not every girl is gorgeous. Focus on what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by phungu2
    isnt it also stocked with weekend TVs? sort of ruins it for me.
    and I guess every man there is either Tom Cruise, or Donald Trump? and of course none of these perfect men are married or closeted either?

Felicia

Veteran Poster

LOL, so true. I know how the convo will go to "Well, im not paying her, I dont have to look good" blah blah blah, but thats a point you CAN NOT debate.

Junior Poster

yeah Silver Swan is largely weekenders but at times much more fun for me at least.

people are generally more fun and approachable. come to think of it i've never left with anyone from there. so yeah they aren't generally what we look for on this board.

ah the old days. i took em for granted.

back in the day the the meatpacking district was such a perfect setting for what was my new hobby at the time.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    ah the old days. i took em for granted.

back in the day the the meatpacking district was such a perfect setting for what was my new hobby at the time.
    YESSSSS, I TOO REMEMBER THE "GOOD OLE DAYS"...THE PRE-INTERNET DAYS, WHERE BASICALLY THE ONLY GRIND FOR THE GIRLS WAS THE STROLL & CLUBS NEAR BY...NOWADAYS, THE LADIES SIT AT HOME AND WAIT FOR "THE CALL" OR THAT CHECK FROM POSTING THEIR PICTURES. AS I REMINISCE, I LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND AND AM GLAD "THE GAME" HAS CHANGED...IT'S A LOT SAFER, EVENTHOUGH THE LACK OF GIRLS ON THE TOWN CAN TAKE AWAY FROM THE EXCITEMENT OF THE NIGHTLIFE.

DUST.

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...