Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Apologize!

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Default Apologize!

Apologize to the women/posters you have wronged!

I will start this out with my own apologies.

To HaraJuku: I am sorry that I didn't see that caring about you had so much more involved. I am sorry that I come off aggresive. I am sorry that I asked for something you are not yet ready to give. Mostly, I am sorry I haven't shown you how patient I am.

To Kelly: I am sorry that I push you. I am sorry I find enjoyment in watching you explain yourself. I am sorry because I know you have a heart and I have sh!tted on it.

To Jamie Michelle: I am sorry I was so harsh to you. I am sorry that I didn't show you how much I agree with much of what you said and feel. I am sorry that I insulted you.

Junior Poster

I don't think that I wronged anyone here...though I think that I once told Alison the wrong thing. So, I guess that I have to say sorry to her for butting into her family buisiness?

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

I'm forever sorry for all of the things that women perceive that I have done that they don't tell me about so that I might right the wrong or apologize for whatever it is that they think I've done.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

I apologize for being human. That is, that I'm not infallible.

Breaking news, huh?

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Apologize!

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21

To HaraJuku: I am sorry that I didn't see that caring about you had so much more involved. I am sorry that I come off aggresive. I am sorry that I asked for something you are not yet ready to give. Mostly, I am sorry I haven't shown you how patient I am.

To Kelly: I am sorry that I push you. I am sorry I find enjoyment in watching you explain yourself. I am sorry because I know you have a heart and I have sh!tted on it.

To Jamie Michelle: I am sorry I was so harsh to you. I am sorry that I didn't show you how much I agree with much of what you said and feel. I am sorry that I insulted you.
    Do you always squat when you piss, Sir Lancelot?

Or is it Sir Squatalot?

Just another weak-kneed wussie suckin' up....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wussiesplayingwithyourpuppy_196.jpg 
Views:	1371 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	89195  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Do you always squat when you piss, Sir Lancelot?

Or is it Sir Squatalot?

Just another weak-kneed wussie suckin' up....
    Yes I do sometimes sit to piss! Honestly, I have alot of respect for your posts and have read thru many of them, but don't deny me the right to apologize!

I have wronged people for various reasons and I want to share it...Oh I will still f*ck with Kelly and Jamie, but if you want to call it a "suck up", I honestly only care about how Hara views me!

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

drink more whiskey, you won't be so nice.

Platinum Poster

im sorry for not realizing jamie michelle was a girl

syke!!

fuck that pyscho!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    im sorry for not realizing jamie michelle was a girl

syke!!

fuck that pyscho!
    LMFAO...seriously, i can't catch my breathe Wow...my insults to her have nothing on that!

Junior Poster

Another apology:

I am sorry I am so naive. I view the ladies here as they want to be viewed, and I am only just understanding how much is behind it. I want all of you to know you are beautiful women. And I hope and pray I can understand your struggles.