5 Star Poster

Default Keith Richards: 'I Snorted My Father'(AP)

Keith Richards: 'I Snorted My Father'

Apr 3 03:14 PM US/Eastern

LONDON (AP) - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.
    In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Junior Poster

...dude, what the fuck? How messed up in the head do you have to be to snort the remains of your freakin' father?!

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Platinum Poster

More bible-banging, jesus-krispies spam from a bushevik troll...

But its OK to ritually eat and drink the body, blood, entrails, feces or whatever of "christ", right?

Yet Keith can't honor HIS father by snorting a wee bit of his remains?

And it was no doubt mixed with some very fine Peruvian marching powder...it was KR, after all...

So fuck off, troll...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	about_your_father_627.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	89178  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Gold Poster

My question is what exactly did Ricards have to drink at the time he inhaled his old man ? Inquiring minds wanna know.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    More bible-banging, jesus-krispies spam from a bushevik troll...

But its OK to ritually eat and drink the body, blood, entrails, feces or whatever of "christ", right?

Yet Keith can't honor HIS father by snorting a wee bit of his remains?

And it was no doubt mixed with some very fine Peruvian marching powder...it was KR, after all...

So fuck off, troll...
    LMAO....... So true. Time to break out one of these:

Name:	please_dont_feed_the_troll2_148.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	89182  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

/Sniffle......

If only my kid would think enough of me to snort up my ashes one day.....Ah..'tis enough to bring a sparkle to this 'ole eye...

Professional Poster

:P

Name:	keith_205.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	89191  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Gold Poster

...What's more prolific than Keith Richards' guitar licks? His even more prolific ways of producing phlegm.

Is the man a poster boy image of health or what ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

if he wants to snort his father, so be it. personally i would have other ideas about how to respect my father's memory, but to each his own

-I'm not hungover, I'm simply relaxing after a long night