Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    How hot is anyone that you would call a "bitch"?

sometimes I REALLY think some of you on here are living in my head ...
    And I run around so quietly! Guess I had my slippers off if you heard me. But seriously, you keep this place a wreck with all this "grey matter". Stop being so smart, I need some room for my new entertainment center.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Unless you are another woman, or gay, or a ts I find it offensive when I a man calls a woman a 'bitch'.
    What about in the bedroom? Some girls kinda like being called a "dirty, slut, $5 whore bitch", when she is being fucked. It's all in good fun and games, It isn't necessarily disrespectful during sex.

To me it's like someone who is not black using N**ger or someone who is not gay using F**got.
    Totally Agree about the 'N' bomb tho. Likewise with the 'T' bomb, somehow "You love that cock dont you? you dirty slut T**n*y bitch" doesn't seem so enjoyably kinky.
    WHAT AN ABSOLUTE WINKER!!!!!
    Maybe Macscreach can back me up (ffnar ffnar) on this but it is my understanding that In scotland they have F**gots for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They even let thier children feast on F**gots. (no whiskey til thier 10th bitchday tho)

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    I'm only being a smartarse Hara_Juku, I can't be bothered playing cop too much, it's all cool. I'm not really trying to judge you or kelly but surely you girls shouldn't be putting down other TS Women for thier looks. I mean, I KNOW YOU ALL DO IT IN PRIVATE, when it's just girls together, IT'S A KIND OF SPORT, and at times it can be funny but it is cruel. If any particular girl doesn't actually find the pics and subsequant comments ABout her , you can be sure that her freind will come across it and eventually the comments will be read. I only post on how a girl looks if SHE has ASKED for comments, and if I can't think of anything nice to say, usually i don't bother saying anything at all.
    Kriss he asked what we thought, I gave my opinion. If you don't want my opinion don't ask for it? I said the other girl he posted was pretty, but needed some reconditioning treatments.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

lol, ive seen her all over eros, she somewhat resembles a cave man in a very shapely female body.lol...

your perfect weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by v3.6
    lol, ive seen her all over eros, she somewhat resembles a cave man in a very shapely female body.lol...
    awe thats so mean

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Unless you are another woman, or gay, or a ts I find it offensive when I a man calls a woman a 'bitch'. To me it's like someone who is not black using N**ger or someone who is not gay using F**got.

Simply not correct.
    I'm shocked to find myself disagreeing with something Allanah posts, but I couldn't let this one go by without opening my big fat trap....

A black person using the N word or a gay person using the F-got word are no more approproate nor acceptable than anyone else of any other color/gender/sexuality/race/creed/religion//etc...

No one select group of people can claim a word to be perfectly acceptable for themselves and yet inexcusable for the rest of us.

Either the word is off limits for all, or it's not.

Personally, I fall on the "all words are ok" side of the fence. The idea of "banning a word" just strikes me as ridiculous.

As for the subject line...yeah, sorry, but calling her a bitch just because is rather assholish (she may indeed be bitchy as all get out in real life, but I am quite confident that the OP wouldn't know one way or another)

As for the girl, she's not the prettiest I've seen, but also not the ugliest. Her nose could use some work. Overall though, I can't say I'd run screaming if I saw her on the street. I can also say I'd probably bed her, but then, I'm a bit of a dog in that respect.

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by v3.6
    awe thats so mean
    yet so funny

Platinum Poster

^^ and true... geez those untouched photos are WAY different... like another person

fee fi fo fum... that bitch looks like a cave man feining for cum.

your perfect weapon...

Rookie Poster

agree on v3.6's assessment that bitch is fugly