Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Honestly to me, I really liked the pictures.
    They are very nice and you are a very nice and beautiful person. The world is full of ignorance and opinions from
    people that don't understand the value of life. The value of life is to have fun and live life to its fullest in your own way. I believe you should do what your heart seeks and believe me, it will be the right choice. Hehehe, I really like the pics, very nice, stay beautiful

--from the Unknown Figure^^--

Give respect where respect is due

Rookie Poster

I agree with what most people are saying. Jessica looks hell cute and has amazing potential!

Junior Poster

Rookie Poster

You are taking the first steps on what may prove to be a very long journey, remember the saying "the race is long and in the end you find out it was only with yourself" , you look beautiful. Don't do it for anyone else or anyone's opinion. I know it's human nature to crave acceptance but in this particular situation peoples opinions should be given little priority because if you ask 50 people you are bound to get 50 different opinions. Your own opinion and desire should be given the high priority here.

"You are beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring you down"

You are very courageous, and this goes for all of you who decided to make the transition, and I have the utmost respect for you all.

For inspiration check out Vanity when she started and look at her now. And also Sylvia Boots look at her early video's and the last ones she did, amazing changes, Vo DBalm as well!!!

Good luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vanity_3_847.jpg 
Views:	670 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	94341  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    out here on the perimeter there are no stars ...out here we is stoned....immaculate

http://sexstation69.homestead.com

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default awe

awe good for you girl, you kinda remind me of my early transition when i came out a few years ago i had a huge following in another forum right of the bat and i listened only to the positives they said and kept the negativity away,its all in whats inside you right now that truely matters and the strength your gonna need if and when you deside to step up from a cd to a ts.this was me 3 years ago before mones and i was over 40 when i transitioned so you have alot of positives here ,youth is the key
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_782.jpg 
Views:	617 
Size:	623.2 KB 
ID:	94357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1st_month_transition_707.jpg 
Views:	618 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	94358  

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Lisa, I think you are right to leave out the negativity that many may push upon you and I have to say it's hard to see you being over 40, ya must take great care of yourself because it was a suprise to me to read it.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default awe

Quote Originally Posted by Tail Gunner
    Lisa, I think you are right to leave out the negativity that many may push upon you and I have to say it's hard to see you being over 40, ya must take great care of yourself because it was a suprise to me to read it.
    the negativity came from full time girls who didnt like all the attention i got,the truth is there are alot of good people in the forums that see more then a naked pix and they allowed me to share my online life from begginning to end and there the ones who truely matter,as for my age well i have 10 brothers and siters and we all look very young good jeans i quess but ya i work out everyday i always did im more of a sports freak then anyone you know,i golf as much as i can and play in as much baseball tourneys as i can.i used to hit 280 but after my boobs im lucky to hit 240 i soooooooooo freakin hate that lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

cute!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

you've got what it takes! Keep fullfiling your dream. You'll be beautiful if you know what you want.

- de gustivus no est disputandum -