Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eva Vortex pics

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I want to say a coupleof things about Eva Vortex who I've met a few times. Firstly she IS an excellent and very intelligent domme - and if you "submit" you will have a truly fantastic time with her. She is hung fantastically. I know from personal experience.
    However I'm not exactly reviewing her because she hates that - and wants people to find out for themselves what the Eva experience is like.
    Finally there is a picture posted here of her taking it bareback. I KNOW Eva does NOT do this with anyone - or casually. She is very sensible and this guy was almost certainly a trusted - and tested - boyfriend.

Last edited by Prospero; 10-25-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Junior Poster

with all that rubber and all those piercings, Eva is my kind of girl. She was the first real fetishy t-girl I saw and I just can't get enough of her.

deke

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero
    I want to say a coupleof things about Eva Vortex who I've met a few times. Firstly she IS an excellent and very intelligent domme - and if you "submit" you will have a truly fantastic time with her. She is hung fantastically. I know from personal experience.
    However I'm not exactly reviewing her because she hates that - and wants people to find out for themselves what the Eva experience is like.
    Finallythere is a picture posted here of her taking it bareback. I KNOW Eva does NOT do this with anyone - or casually. She is very sensible and this guy was almost certainly a trusted - and tested - boyfriend.
    I really get that vibe from her too, even though I've never met her. She seems totally unique and wonderful, and I'd love to meet her. I really respect her fetishes and desires to not bareback.

Last edited by Prospero; 10-25-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Junior Poster

hot!!!!!!!!

try it, you might like it!

Veteran Poster

Prospero - I aim to meet her myself. Love her vibe.

I had already made the same assumption about the BB shot.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Professional Poster

She's such a stone cold freak. She loves a lot of wild fetish stuff.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero
    However I'm not exactly reviewing hernbecause she hates that - and wants peoke to find out for themselves what the Eva experience is like.
    Finallythere is a picture posted here of her taking it bareback. I KNOW Eva does NOT do this with anyone - or casually. She is very sensile and this guy was almost certainly a trusted - and tested - boyfriend.
    That is so awesome that you know her. I wish I could meet her.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Default Re: Eva Vortex pics

Bump....
    Didn't know about Eva.
    My favorite U.K. T-Girl is Kirsty Scott.
    But there are a lot of very good looking... I mean, great looking... British T-babes....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KS (3).jpg 
Views:	3222 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	465647  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Ben why didn't you just start a thread about Kirsty.

Eva is not really someone I would say was beautiful, but I would say she is sexy. The two do not always go hand in hand. I'm not into being a sub, but I would play with her if the opportunity presented itself.

The Commander
    DIA