Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Do you (posters)..

A. Post on a thread because you're genuinely interested with certain topics and wants to share your personal views?

OR

B. You post because you like the POSTER (person) who's posted the topic (regardless wether a topic has impt. merits or none, retarded/shallow or funny etc. )?

How does one go about posting and which threads/topics to post and the one's not to?

Discuss your posting styles/criterion? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I believe I only post when I'm interested in a topic. It's obvious that I enjoy the cartoon thread. I post there 24/7 I tend to open most threads that are posted by certain individuals though. Like hara or peggy...Jennifer Paris...she's too beautiful. Even Kelly threads every now and then...lol. I usually end up checking out most topics sooner or later... to just stay on top of things. To see who's saying what. Sometimes I find out that I'm interested in a topic that I thought I wouldn't like. Hi Kelly...lol

[quote="Kabuki"]I believe I only post when I'm interested in a topic. It's obvious that I enjoy the cartoon thread. I post there 24/7 I tend to open most threads that are posted by certain individuals though. Like hara or peggy...Jennifer Paris...she's too beautiful. Even Kelly threads every now and then...lol. I usually end up checking out most topics sooner or later... to just stay on top of things. To see who's saying what. Sometimes I find out that I'm interested in a topic that I thought I wouldn't like. Hi Kelly...lol[/quote]

i'm here so much that most threads get opened any way so not sure that there is a preference, but if i had to choose....topic.

but as kabuki said "Hi I'm Kelly" will probably get opened before the day is thru just to see what comes out of her mouth, lol.

lol

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Hmmm. Good question. And no easy answer. Nothing is really black and white when it comes to human motivations.

I think it's that old Marx question, "who benefits?"

It's a combination. First point is the subject matter of the topic--I scan the titles first. But I'll also open topics by or replies to topics by specific posters, sometimes because I like them, sometimes because I don't but I still want to hear what they have to say, but mostly because the poster is someone who has an interesting point of view and gets me thinking.

Also, it's a combination because those poster who I'm apt to read are those who write or reply to topics of interest.

Those who I like often engender (no pun intended) a bit of chat back and forth.

And I like shrimp.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic

And I like shrimp.
    Exactly!

Veteran Poster

hmmmmmmm im in between A and B. but god kellys rediculously meaningless post are the best, i love her post. shows good character on her behalf not only in this forum but in real life to be open and talkative. (cough im sucking up cough)

But I mainly post because i love to point out my thoughts and opinions, besides that this forum is like 90% guys, 9% TS/TVs, and 1% GGs. LOL if you havent figured out why im here yet, you maybe alittle slow

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic

And I like shrimp.
    Hmmm..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Do you (posters)..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    A. Post on a thread because you're genuinely interested with certain topics and wants to share your personal views?

Discuss your posting styles/criterion? :P

HTG
    I'll post if i'm interested in the topic/ have a view or if it just plain amuses me.
    Tend to avoid the all wrapping paper but no present threads.

Style?
    Rarely accused of having any! :P

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    I believe I only post when I'm interested in a topic. It's obvious that I enjoy the cartoon thread. I post there 24/7 I tend to open most threads that are posted by certain individuals though. Like hara or peggy...Jennifer Paris...she's too beautiful.
    Thanks Kabuki. :P Im actually the same way. Peg's post are really informative. And so is Alison Faraday's, Ecstatics, Quinn, J and a few more others. I love reading stuffs and learning things I might not know yet. It's also good way getting a feel about someone's character through their post.

~Kisses.

HTG