Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Threads that I Usually Ignore

LOL@This has become more of a chat room now.

WORD! LOL

The only difference between chatting/posting here and actually chatting online is..On here you wait for a few minutes before you could reply (Sometimes hours even days before you get any response) vs. actually having a convo in realtime sponteneously (with no delays). LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

What do I avoid.

Dick pics, am I gay threads, and
    endless, needless flaming threads.

Though from time to time I may peek my head in
    on one just to see if there is any thing that I need
    to know about.
    I second that notion

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    "Did you eat or poop today?" type of threads.
    ROFL Nearly peed my pants! Of course I read it as "Did you eat your poop today?" That I would have to read!

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Threads that I Usually Ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    The only difference between chatting/posting here and actually chatting online is..
    But in a chat room the exchanges are FAST. so "lol" "imoa" "giggle" type responses are fine and dandy. Here there are specific topics and debate rather than conversation or the multiple cross conversations that blur past me in a chat room. Also chat rooms generally are about nothing much until ONE good convo starts up which will quickly transfer to a private message chat if it is worth continuing. Chat rooms are best for discussing BIG BROTHER housemates or the latest "dont care much either way" topics.
    I think there is some obligation to leave a more revealing or engaging response here at Hung Angels, especially in such esteemed company as yourself Birthday Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    Of course I read it as "Did you eat your poop today?" That I would have to read!
    DON'T tempt them. Really, there are some WEIRD f*ck*rs on this board........

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    ROFL Nearly peed my pants! Of course I read it as "Did you eat your poop today?" That I would have to read!
    LOL

At the rate how others were posting..I wouldnt be surprised Aragon21 if someday we read something similar. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    I try and ignore anything posted by Kelly Shore, unless I suspect there will be an argument which I can read about where she is being flamed.
    What she said
    Pretty much...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Veteran Poster

I ignore most of the stupid threads with the exception of "Who is this girl" as sometimes they have hot pics in them.

Vala,

Junior Poster

I usually ignore around 80% of the threads that are posted here. I simply skim and move on. I can't control what other people post, so I don't worry too much about it. I thought about not coming back to this forum about two weeks ago because of all the bickering and non-sense. Don't get me wrong. Bickering is good now and then. But it was getting a little bit out of hand. I do love the pic threads, though.

Junior Poster

- Cock Threads
    - Who's this girl? Threads
    - Politics & Religion Threads
    - Did I mention Cock Threads?
    - Drama Threads
    - And last but not least by any means, the motherload of all annoying threads, the always unwelcome "AM I GAY?!?" threads.

I REALLY want to post here more often, but of the time I find myself just lurking.

Memories don't live like people do.....

Junior Poster

I read EVERYTHING because there are dumbasses everywhere just ready to make me laugh.