Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

There's a lot of topics that pop up here that I never even think about opening not because I don't have the time for it, but because I'm afraid of incurring permanent damage to my eyes from them rolling too much Btw, for what it's worth, I like your new avatar, but I'm a pushover for redheads and brunettes, so you had an edge.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

I avoid the politics and religion forum like the plague.

About 50% of the posts I skip over looking at. Pretty much reviews, personals, party photos and general are all i even look into.

Bryan

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4

Professional Poster

Praise Bob!

Ancient Pervert.

Veteran Poster

I try and ignore anything posted by Kelly Shore, unless I suspect there will be an argument which I can read about where she is being flamed. Other than that, it's pretty much a question of what interests me (which is little) so I pretty much skeem over everything and ignore a lot.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Threads that I Usually Ignore

* Deleted *

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    I try and ignore anything posted by Kelly Shore, unless I suspect there will be an argument which I can read about where she is being flamed.
    What she said

WOW nice picture Arianna

Veteran Poster

I actually thought the Miriam post started out quite well, then it just slowly got retarded. And off topic for some IMO.

But we all have what we want to ignore. I tend to ignore anything that sparks 0 interest.

Professional Poster

I actually started coming here to keep up with the haps in NYC...parties etc...I stayed because it was entertaining, for a while. Now pretty much nothing of value here. A good fight is comical but even those seem so Jerry Springer-ish now. It's the same ol'crap over and over, so I pretty much browse 'til I see a topic that sticks out.

Veteran Poster

I always try to read threads from Peggygee, HaraJuku, Alison Faraday, and Nadia. Many of their threads/comments are very informative on the attitudes and psychology of transsexual women.

The cartoons thread with Trish and Kabuki is also entertaining.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Threads that I Usually Ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    But how 'bout y'all? What topics here do you find to be not unlike watching paint dry?
    DON'T tempt me

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    I always try to read threads from Peggygee, HaraJuku, Alison Faraday, and Nadia. Many of their threads/comments are very informative on the attitudes and psychology of transsexual women.
    WORD.
    got to include Strawberry, Vicki, Allanah, Arianna(mmm, i'm such a brown nosed sycophant!)

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.