Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'd have to say that the article is heavily biased against any male who is attracted to a tgirl.
    Just peeked at the thread, so I may have more to offer later.

I agree on this note. While I can relate to =some= of the 'admirer' role and =some= of the date/client' role, I can't exactly place myself in either of those categories without spilling over into some othe rdefinition.

This is definitely oversimplification. While there are definitely elements of truth here, it sounds like the author was mad at someone or more likely generalized a series of experiences and observations of forums like this.
    Did Ann Coulter write this drivel?

This piece does however illustrate why I'm only slightly more comfortable with the term "admirer" than I am with "tranny chaser": neither represents the truth and depth of my attraction, though one is less insulting (both to myself and to those to whom I am attracted).
    Some horse's ass signed off on a post one night by calling me a 'chaser'. Personally, I thought of it as a sort of promotion (And stated as such). Some of us, in our own minds anyway, have taken on the term in some small way similar to how gays adopted 'queer', lesbians took on 'dyke' and blacks embraced 'nigger' in ways that they could refer to themselves in a non-derogatory manor. When Richard Pryor pronounced "This nigger's crazy!" and Lea Delaria proclaimed on national teevee that she was a "Biiiiiggg DYKE!" they took the fire and brimstone out of the words and threw them into everyday lexicon.

So, am I a 'chaser' because I'm dick-centric and like the big ones? No way to tell, really. In the end (Mine or thiers) it's up to the gulrs to decide.

MacShreach
    Many words. Whoa!

Very thought out and on the mark. I'll have to digest this some. I see myself in there somewhere...Somewhere.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

A very old page (who uses geocities anymore?) that misses the mark. Let's all pick holes in it, shall we?

Why must all tranny chasers be in search of domination? I've never been topped or 'penetrated' as MacShreach puts it, and don't really have any burning desire to--there are other things I'm in to.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Did Ann Coulter write this drivel?
    I'd like to see an HA poll on whether Ann Coulter pitches, switches or catches.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    when a girl likes u , ur her husband...when its over u are a chaser, lmao
    Lmao Cheers to that Pickles..very funny!

Here's my definition:

A Trannychasers is someone who hits up on every single TG/TS/TV/CD that they come across with. Everything seems like a game to them with hopes of "Which transexual is going to put out first?" Which means these types of men are only in it for self gratification of sex and not really interested in the transexual as a person or a relationship.

As OPPOSED to:

An Admirer is someone whos already trancended (over and beyond just looking for sex) and is mindful and acknowledges the fact that theres more to a transexual woman than what lies between her legs, a pretty face and body. Theres the whole personality factor, compassion, understanding, intelligence amongst other things that are also important attributes and acknowledges that each transexual as unique individuals.

~Kisses.

HTG

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

just an observation ..not picking a fight...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    just an observation ..not picking a fight...
    Nah you're super COOL in my book! :P

Honestly, a chaser is the TG equivalent of a player/womaniser (quanity of conquest is the name of their game). That's it!

~Kisses.

HTG

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

I like HaraJuku's definitions. The original definitions all assume that the man doesn't consider transexual M2F as women but rather view them as men.

I view transexuals as just a subset of women. Just as I can group asian, black, or white women together and say that is a unique group of women based on a commonality that the other women don't share with them. But all those groups are still women.

Let's put it another way I like triangles. I can see isosceles, equilateral, right, etc. I don't like rectangles, so even though a right triangle shares a trait with a rectangle (90 degree angle) doesn't mean it isn't a triangle.

To assume as the author did that being interested in transexuals is about homosexuality or being topped, belittles what a transexual is and to follow that line of thought would mean a transexual cannot have a happy, healthy relationship with a straight man.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Thanks Aragon21. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Well if nothing else the original post, statements by transwomen and
    responses by the gentlemen show that women are from Venus, men
    are from Mars, and gay men are trying to get into Uranus.

Sorry, lousy joke that I've been wanting to use for the longest.

Seriously, it really does appear as if what many transwomen want is
    very different from what some of the men that are into them
    want.

Yes, I realize that this we have had this discussion or some variation of
    it many times. But it bears repeating that the 'cock worshipping' that
    many men do of transwomen is clearly not what these women desire.

And I will agree that the article oversimplifies the state of affair between
    the genders.

However tranny chasers do exist, and they often wil manifest themselves
    in the form of the gender, admirer, or client type. Sadly so, their numbers
    are disproportionate to the men who genuinely value transwomen for
    the qualities that these women want to be desired for.

It's been posited that seeking a women because she has a penis is akin
    to desiring and seeking out large breasted women, or blondes, or thin
    or heavy women, that it is jsut another physical characteristic.

Is that a bad thing, not neccesarily, if that is what both parties are
    comfortable with.

But for the most part transwomen do not want to be desired or chased
    for their penises.

To do so makes them a fetish object.

And that's a bad thing.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    women are from Venus, men
    are from Mars, and gay men are trying to get into Uranus.
    Sorry, lousy joke that I've been wanting to use for the longest.
    Oh no that's pure class Peggygee. And I intend to use it a lot. Just you wait, I got some seriously 'wrong' material brewing........

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.