Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

1. Because they think bigger is better?

OR

2. Because their eyes have bigger appetite than their mouth or ass could ever handle?

LOL

~Kisses.
    Agreed. Unfortunately for me, tho while a big penis seems succulent to suck my ass just wont agree! LOL Laughing

So Im not a size queen. If the guy I like has a "toothpick" heck Id floss with it. If he has a "big one" then Id bake him a cake! LOL Laughing J/k

Seriously, Just make do with what you have. What's more important isnt the size of one's penis but how he or she makes you feel when you're together. Razz

~Kisses.
    HTG
    Ah the ever engaging Hara Juku, no wonder Gwen Stefani is so fascinated with you,LOL. You're so funny.
    LOL Why thankyou sucka4chix. The topic itself was funny not to post! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

i seen something like this today on another board. Well this is one of the reasons I like the girls with big hard cum shooting cocks, when I first started to look at t-girls it was in the Asian cartoons, where the girls are nice and ladylike but have over sized cocks that shoot a ton of cum. It is part of the fantasy for me, the bigger the better, bigger breast, bigger asses and bigger cocks. Also one of the first movies I seen was 2 girls with big dicks drugged and had there way with a "straight" male against his will, that too is a fantasy I always have.
    When I am with a big dick girl she has to be the dom, but when I am with little girls I am the top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007_176_127.jpg 
Views:	1312 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	88802  

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

I'm more into average all around. Breasts, ass, dicks...sort of like Goldilocks with the soup...just right.

But more power to everyone's tastes wherever they may run...or hide.

Junior Poster

Not me. I just like em on my chick.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    i seen something like this today on another board. Well this is one of the reasons I like the girls with big hard cum shooting cocks, when I first started to look at t-girls it was in the Asian cartoons, where the girls are nice and ladylike but have over sized cocks that shoot a ton of cum. It is part of the fantasy for me, the bigger the better, bigger breast, bigger asses and bigger cocks. Also one of the first movies I seen was 2 girls with big dicks drugged and had there way with a "straight" male against his will, that too is a fantasy I always have.
    When I am with a big dick girl she has to be the dom, but when I am with little girls I am the top.

Default Re: why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Quote Originally Posted by jefferson1776
    i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss!
    Go to Texas..everything is bigger there.
    I was born and raised in Texas.

You know comes from Texas, don't you?: Beers, steers, and queers.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    Because they really wanna have sex with a well-hung guy but this way they have a psychological out?
    Some do. I can't stand SIZE QUEENS. This obessesion with huge penises- no matter if its a man in a dress that some guys have I think it is a psychological outlet for some that need the dress to justify it as not being 'gay.

Yes, alot of girls are size queens but I have never been attracted to a guy that was not attractive by any other means to me but had a big dick. Eww.
    I knew a girl who used to go out with this guy who looked exactly like George Jefferson, afro and all, but she was fascinated by his huge penis.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

hmmmmm weezie!!!! lmao... i know a girl like that...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Because they really wanna have sex with a well-hung guy but this way they have a psychological out?
    Some do. I can't stand SIZE QUEENS. This obessesion with huge penises- no matter if its a man in a dress that some guys have I think it is a psychological outlet for some that need the dress to justify it as not being 'gay.

Yes, alot of girls are size queens but I have never been attracted to a guy that was not attractive by any other means to me but had a big dick.

Eww.
    I knew a girl who used to go out with this guy who looked exactly like George Jefferson, afro and all, but she was fascinated by his huge penis.[/

"I'm gonna bang that back out"!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

Yes, alot of girls are size queens but I have never been attracted to a guy that was not attractive by any other means to me but had a big dick. Eww.
    I knew a girl who used to go out with this guy who looked exactly like George Jefferson, afro and all, but she was fascinated by his huge penis.
    LOL