Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

1. Because they think bigger is better?

OR

2. Because their eyes have bigger appetite than their mouth or ass could ever handle?

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    I'm with you on this one. More...than their mouth or ass could ever handle?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Agreed. Unfortunately for me, tho while a big penis seems succulent to suck my ass just wont agree! LOL

So Im not a size queen. If the guy I like has a "toothpick" heck Id floss with it. If he has a "big one" then Id bake him a cake! LOL J/k

Seriously, Just make do with what you have. What's more important isnt the size of one's penis but how he or she makes you feel when you're together. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    I refuse to get drawn in to this, most of you have no idea what the hell you're talking about...just spewing your silly opinions and personal bullshit as factual data. I guess if you're not knowledgeable you can always feign it on a forum.
    "I refuse to" comment so let me put my two cents in.

Let's be honest here also. If a guy just wants to get his butt banged, wouldn't it be easier to just find a GG and strap one on her? Oh that's right, you have to be open about what you want with a GG to get that and heaven forbid what she might think. So instead you lurk and chase transexuals and only use them for sex objects.

Puh-leeeze! I have been open about being attracted to transexuals since I was 20 and told my then girlfriend that I was. (This came after her asking me why her previous boyfriend liked to dress in her clothing, and just discussing everything that is out there.)

Transexuals are women! They are not dicks with a pretty package! No disrespect to those who are only interested in a Tgirls dick, but not all of us are. Some of us just like women and accept that there are differences in all women. I'm not going to assume all men share the same diversity that I am attracted to, just as I might not be attracted to the type of women that they are.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Default Re: why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson1776
    i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss!
    No offence but i think its because they have average or little dicks themselves, Just a theory.

Platinum Poster

captain obvious says "we all want what we dont have"

As the people who climbed Everest said..."Because it's there"!

Gold Poster

Why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

I'm not. I have close to 2000 posts (Has the gold watch been shipped yet?) and I doubt I have five posts out of that number focused on a girl's penis, or her penis size. Yes, the penis is what makes the women featured here so special and unique, but I for one am not consumed by them, as some in here are. But, hey, to each his own.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

ummmm, they taste better?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

1. Because they think bigger is better?

OR

2. Because their eyes have bigger appetite than their mouth or ass could ever handle?

LOL

~Kisses.
    Agreed. Unfortunately for me, tho while a big penis seems succulent to suck my ass just wont agree! LOL Laughing

So Im not a size queen. If the guy I like has a "toothpick" heck Id floss with it. If he has a "big one" then Id bake him a cake! LOL Laughing J/k

Seriously, Just make do with what you have. What's more important isnt the size of one's penis but how he or she makes you feel when you're together. Razz

~Kisses.
    HTG
    Ah the ever engaging Hara Juku, no wonder Gwen Stefani is so fascinated with you,LOL. You're so funny. Leave it to you to drag me back into this!
    I don't understand why this is even an issue. Why do guys like girls with big tits? Why do guys like girls with big lips? Why do guys like girls with big asses? Why do people go to the Grand Canyon? Why do guys like girls with big pussies? Why is the Airbus A380 newsworthy?Not because bigger is better,but because bigger is DIFFERENT!! Human beings are curious and if you claim to have the biggest anything , people will rush to see it. A fascination with something has absolutely nothing to do with your sexuality or desire to be with something or someone.When you're fascinated you're basically under a spell, in awe, speechless. This is a normal response to something you don't see everyday. Just because your mouth drops open, it doesn't mean you want the dick in it!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Why do guys like girls with big tits? Why do guys like girls with big lips? Why do guys like girls with big asses?
    Please don't start me off on this stuff man, Basically I have spent many years pondering these perplexing questions and there ARE sensible answers which DO nicely jigsaw with the rest of my 'darwinist theory' perception of physical reality......BUT, That doesn't explain the TS attraction thing(which is why I so persistantly bang on and on and bloody on about it). Not wanting to sound like Desmond Morris all the time, I could happily discuss WHY i like big tits all day and night, wanna start a new thread? . It's all about 'knee-jerk' responses programmed deep, deep in the 'system' folders of your BRAIN(operating system), You know those folders that are normally HIDDEN way down inside your PC, (Access to these for "advanced" users only) that govern how it actually DOES stuff. Look in those folders.....see all the files that you don't know what they are for or do exactly but you KNOW that your PC needs them to 'run'. So you best not go deleting or 're-naming' files as the computer won't know what is what. O.K. , Now imagine that all that 'operating system' info is yopur brain and those folders contain all your 'basic' animal instinct programming, you normally cant see those folders unless you click on tha 'advanced settings' button (one way is Psycoactive drugs ). Somewhere in those files is a peice of 'code' that says "you like big tits". Sometimes the data in these files get deleted, misplaced or corrupted so that the PC(your brain, stay with me) cannot perform a certain task as programmed OR opens the file in another program thus some data is 'transposed' . I told you not to start me off..............

Oh yeah, SHORT ANSWER....
    1..BIG TITS : indicate that she will be a good mother to 'feed' our propagated DNA (that's KIDS to you).
    2. BIG LIPS : Looks like a fanny (An english fanny that is you yanks ie A CUNT!)((A fanny is not an arse, an ass is a donkey)) (and you thought it was impolite to call a girl "cunt-face")
    3.BIG ARSE : More cush'n F tha push'n baby!

loads more such as........ HAIR : indicates the health of a potential mate
    TEETH! : I think thats ONE area where you yanks have got us licked
    you absolute bastard, how dare you quote me!

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.