Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Not only am I not interested in size, the fascination with it beyond as a visual stimulus is odd to me. How people can disregard damage to something as important and fragile as their rectums and anus is beyond me. I know that sounds....tight-assed, but I'm being honest.

Professional Poster

I refuse to get drawn in to this, most of you have no idea what the hell you're talking about...just spewing your silly opinions and personal bullshit as factual data. I guess if you're not knowledgeable you can always feign it on a forum.

Junior Poster

I would like to know among the T-girls if they are jealous when they see another T-girl with a bigger dick than them. This seems to be a larger issue.

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

I think there should be less discrimination in our community.... you will have 100 people and probably 100 different point of views...the main difference is there are guys polishing their stories to kiss the girls ass (like getting a story str8 for the police , lol)...its the plain ass truth in a nutshell...ive been in the scene for a short time and I can spot the fakes as easy as the girls...there are tons of guys pretending to be str8 with their ts gf and go to another girl to get his back banged out....I could care less if the posters like big cocks , asses, biceps, feet , or anything else....maybe when we stop putting each down we can make some progress here..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Default Re: why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    I think its something in the cattle actually..lol
    Are you saying that you put it IN the CATTLE? damn cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Here ya go bucko, your wet-dream girl.
    BUT

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    I refuse to get drawn in to this, most of you have no idea what the hell you're talking about...just spewing your silly opinions and personal bullshit as factual data. I guess if you're not knowledgeable you can always feign it on a forum.
    Can I use this quote as my signiture?

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    I think there should be less discrimination in our community....the main difference is there are guys polishing their stories to kiss the girls ass (like getting a story str8 for the police , lol)....there are tons of guys pretending to be str8 with their ts gf and go to another girl to get his back banged out....maybe when we stop putting each down we can make some progress here..
    Now this is some PROFOUND SHIT!!! SERIOUSLY, he's spot on there.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson1776
    i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss!
    Fuck that...i dont like to be humiliated in any way, but I'm 9" at the same time so I cant really sympathize with most. I see a big dick just like i see a big ass and big tits. Bigger the better in my view. I like em huge...gigantic even and no im not a cock fiend....im an everything fiend which balances out I guess LOL.

Reality is perception.

....maybe when we stop putting each down we can make some progress here..
    Define 'progress' as it applies here.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a major size-queen. Bigger is better and all that. But it's not my only criteria on picking a date. Just because she can choke a horse (Or is as big as one) doesn't mean that she can rub two words together to create a fairly coherent conversation. So, yeah, my mouth may be full, but I have this thing about the gurl being able to converse at a certain level of intelligence while she face-fucks me.

It's nice if she can make me laugh, too.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

Default tgirls with big cocks

they are nice to grab
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carol_bruna10bigdick_192.jpg 
Views:	1966 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	88620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	117bigcock_202.jpg 
Views:	1965 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	88621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	015bigcock_151.jpg 
Views:	1966 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	88622  

Dark and Handsome

not me...when i go out , it is all love...you have to remember that you cant please everone ,lmao....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

1. Because they think bigger is better?

OR

2. Because their eyes have bigger appetite than their mouth or ass could ever handle?

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol