Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss!

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Professional Poster

Default Re: why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson1776
    i know most guys myself included are fascinated by big dick on a girl, it must be something in our subconcious!!!!! i guess we just like to feel humiliated when the girl has a bigger member than us guys...its domination. anyways intelligent ppl discuss!
    Go to Texas..everything is bigger there.

Rookie Poster

Not to brag but I can attest to that. I'm from Houston and we are just grown that way. Its something in the water. Can't help it.

Wish I lived in SoCal.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by moddestmike
    Not to brag but I can attest to that. I'm from Houston and we are just grown that way. Its something in the water. Can't help it.
    I think its something in the cattle actually..lol

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Speak for yourself and don't say "most guys".

I view the M2F transexual community as a subset of the larger female community. In other words, fully female with a common uniqueness. To avoid any confusion for those that find that statement controversial, I could say that all asian, black, white, or any other racial category of woman are subsets of the female community (i.e. they can be grouped together because of a commonality but that in no way denies them full status as a member of the larger community). Some people are attracted to different things, I have my preferences and a "big" dick is not one of them.

In fact I am not attracted to a big dick on a transexual. Just like some of the ladies here would likely say, "Sure it's interesting to see, but it's not for me." As far as the subconscious goes, a big dick comes off too masculine for me. While I consciously recognize the bearer of one as a woman, I recognize something I don't like and think that is what it is. Again to avoid the onslaught of how can you say that, bull/butch lesbians give me that same subconcious too masculine feeling vibe as well. Just not interested, no thank you.

Also, if you have a desire for domination and humiliation, please again don't project that to "most guys". Some of us want cooperation and equality in our relationships. Personally aside from roleplaying, I find woman who are dominating to the point of humilating unattractive as well. I don't mind the occasional reminder (commonly called nagging) but if it is embarassing or humiliating she can find someone else.

Just my opinions and tastes. You are entitled to your own.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

A Texan buys a round of drinks for all in the bar because, he announces his wife has just produced "a typical Texas baby boy weighing 20 pounds."

Congratulations shower him from all around, and many exclamations of "Wow!" are heard.

A woman faints due to sympathy pains.

Two weeks later, he returns to the bar.

The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of the typical Texas baby that weighed 20 pounds at birth.

How much does he weigh now?"

The proud father answers, "Fifteen pounds."

The bartender is puzzled, concerned.

"Why? What happened? He already weighed 20 pounds at birth.

The Texas father takes a slow swig from his long-neck Lone Star, wipes his lips on his shirtsleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "had him circumcised.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

I agree with Aragon. I am not interested in girls with big dicks. Small and decorative is more to my taste.

But after reading the posts here on HA, my guess is that you are correct that most guys (maybe it's just most guys that post) prefer big dicks. Not sure why this is. Somewhat puzzling actually.

BTW, I'm from Texas also.

Junior Poster

I can't really say that I am.

That's nice.

Default Re: why are guys fascinated with big dicks?

Here ya go bucko, your wet-dream girl.

Me I like 'em small and pretty and uncut. I even like post-ops (shock, horror.) Fuck me, you know something? I quite like girls!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	culturista_305.jpg 
Views:	5880 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	88589  

Professional Poster

Because they really wanna have sex with a well-hung guy but this way they have a psychological out?

Ancient Pervert.