Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    you fuckin sissies....................

hit the gym damnit, shame on you being forced into submission by a muhfucka on hormones............

LMAO

I wish a tranny would try some shit like that with me, I'd pull out third and smack her in the face.......
    I'll do a rape fantasy for anyone who's got the budget! I promise you a time you will remember and enjoy.

And JWB - bring it on baby let's wrestle - I might even let you win. But if you try to smack me in the face with your third member just remember - girls BITE!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Professional Poster

Anyone who is overpowered by a TS doesn't deserve to be called a man, but a sissy boy is more like it. What guy can call himself a MAN if he can't even play the part.

Professional Poster

Well, think about it this way: what man WOULDN'T enjoy being occasionally overpowered by a sexy, beautiful, horny woman? If nothing else, at least you KNOW she wants you and will not be denied.

And Jamie, when I catch up on my finances, I'll be more than happy to take you up on your offer!

Veteran Poster

Closest experience I had is a girl smacking me on the ass, if that counts...

Ive had a couple girls think I wasnt serious when I said im not down for getting fucked shit, and they tried putting the 'ol banana in the tail pipe while I was fucking them, but I ended that shit then.

OH YEA!!! I broke up with this one girl and she kept saying we should be togethor and I started walking to the door and she pulled me and I shook her off. Why did she just grab the shit out of my ass? And this was a VERY feminine girl. She didnt beat my ass or anything, but I she acted so feminine that I wouldnt expect her to actually use some sort of strength against me. Surprised the shit out of me.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

some guys and their rape-phantasies....

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    There is an immense difference between rape and playing hard to get!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Anyone who is overpowered by a TS doesn't deserve to be called a man, but a sissy boy is more like it. What guy can call himself a MAN if he can't even play the part.
    What ?! In a forum/world where gender has been and will continue to be incredibly nuanced, massaged, and evolving, etc, this is one incredibly stupid post. Girls in the TS world run the gamut in terms of femininity, size, and strength, etc, as they do in the GG world. Would you really place an amazon such as Johanna Holmes with the petiteness of LA's Sapphire in the same category? Is your world view of these TS girls that rigid, limited, and lacking in experience?

Professional Poster

My last girlfreind was an over 6ft island girl, it wasn't a case of overpowering me so much as during sex it could become very very physical.

Junior Poster

Not to sound like an internet hero, but I have never been overpowered by anyone.

I was born physically strong, so being overpowered by anyone is something that just hasn't happened in my lifetime.

With that said, submitting to a hot T-girl's wishes is hot to me!