Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post-Op Pics

Professional Poster

I'm sorry but those are some of the most fu%ked up post-op pics I've ever seen.

I too, am not impressed with many of the outcomes these gals must now live with. Isn't there someone(s) that does a better job? I understand it requires both a technician AND an artist.

Junior Poster

I never want to see that ever again.

To each there own and I respect individual decisions, but those pictures make my stomach roll over

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

These women clearly have not completely healed from their SRS
    procedures.
    That's obviously wrong, all of those are completely healed. Surgery scars that haven't healed don't look like that at all. The photos are just of bad surgeries. Maybe those women couldn't afford the best, or they were done years ago before GRS surgery had gotten where it is today.

On the other hand, whenever I see someone post lots of photos of horrible-looking post op vaginas, someone always comes out and says most of them look much better than that--but rarely if ever do they post any photos of "good" looking ones. I wonder why. Maybe the women who have had bad surgeries are more willing to be photographed?

Realistically, the good ones are probably rare. Cosmetic surgery of a delicate nature is one of the most difficult surgeries to perform, because the surgeon is essentially working blind--things change unpredictably as they heal.

I wish more money was being spent on real medical research, as it should now be possible or nearly possible to grow organs (including sex organs) from one's own cells. For TG folks this would mean a complete set of sex organs--meaning M to F transsexuals could conceive and bear children!

Unfortunately most money in medical research is spend on developing new drugs which keep you alive and relatively comfortable as long as you take them--because that's where the profit is.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Post 1800

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyshemalelover

procedures.
    That's obviously wrong, all of those are completely healed. Surgery scars that haven't healed don't look like that at all. The photos are just of bad surgeries. Maybe those women couldn't afford the best, or they were done years ago before GRS surgery had gotten where it is today.

On the other hand, whenever I see someone post lots of photos of horrible-looking post op vaginas, someone always comes out and says most of them look much better than that--but rarely if ever do they post any photos of "good" looking ones. I wonder why. Maybe the women who have had bad surgeries are more willing to be photographed?

Realistically, the good ones are probably rare. Cosmetic surgery of a delicate nature is one of the most difficult surgeries to perform, because the surgeon is essentially working blind--things change unpredictably as they heal.

I wish more money was being spent on real medical research, as it should now be possible or nearly possible to grow organs (including sex organs) from one's own cells. For TG folks this would mean a complete set of sex organs--meaning M to F transsexuals could conceive and bear children!

Unfortunately most money in medical research is spend on developing new drugs which keep you alive and relatively comfortable as long as you take them--because that's where the profit is.
    Johnny, thank you for your concern about the current state of
    gender re-assignment surgery.

Before I re-iterate my previous assertion, I will state that in the
    first photo, the sutures and black and blue bruising are clearly
    visible at the surgical situs.

In the second photo that I have posted, there is also bruising
    around the neo-vagina, indicative of recent SRS in the photo.

In the other photos the bruising isn't as visible and the other
    vaginas are more aesthetically pleasing.

So once again, thank you for your on-going concern.

And here's my previous statement:

procedures.

I have noticed that some women are in a hurry to show off their
    neo-vaginas, as they are proud that they have culminated their
    life long dream. It also seems as if there are many photographers
    who are open to taking those pictures.

I tend to feel that both the women and the photographers should
    wait until the healing process has completed before a photo shoot.

In time I am sure that the post surgical results of these women will
    improve, but in my opinion these are not accurate representations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sutures1_152.jpg 
Views:	2076 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	106737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black_and_blue1_360.jpg 
Views:	2120 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	106738  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Post 1800

procedures.

Johnny, thank you for your concern about the current state of
    gender re-assignment surgery.
    You've been rude to me before and didn't apologize, so from past behavior I suspect you're being sarcastic. If I’m wrong, I apologize.

Before I re-iterate my previous assertion,
    I will state that in the
    first photo, the sutures and black and blue bruising are clearly
    visible at the surgical situs.
    No, there are no sutures that I can see, but I do notice some bruising. However this is one of the better ones--the worst ones are clearly all healed.

In the second photo that I have posted, there is also bruising
    around the neo-vagina, indicative of recent SRS in the photo.
    Nothing is clearly visible in that photo. Is that black stuff sutures or pubic hair? Is the "black and blue" from subdural hematoma or is it skin pigmentation? It's blurry enough to see whatever you want to see, I suppose. If you look at the third picture, which is actually in focus and a close-up, I don't see any bruising, but her hands may be blocking it.

In the other photos the bruising isn't as visible and the other
    vaginas are more aesthetically pleasing.
    Are you kidding me?? Most of the photos here show clearly deformed vaginas. The only one in this thread I saw that looked halfway decent was the one in Sylvester's post of Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:44 pm, specifically 232.jpg.

So once again, thank you for your on-going concern.

procedures.
    You're ignoring the fully-healed ones which are the vast majority. Look at all the photos I've posted below. They are clear rather than blurry, and show no sign of unhealed surgery whatsoever. Your theory is that these twisted malformations are all unhealed surgeries that somehow form into normal-looking vaginas after they've healed makes no sense.

I'm not saying these photos are typical post-op vaginas, I don't know what a typical post-op vag looks like. All I know is that these ones look bad and they're fully healed. Where are the photos of the typical ones?

I have noticed that some women are in a hurry to show off their
    neo-vaginas, as they are proud that they have culminated their
    life long dream. It also seems as if there are many photographers
    who are open to taking those pictures.
    Where are all the photos of the good-looking ones? If these look bad as you say because they aren't healed, why did these women stop posing after they did heal?

Allow me to refocus: All I'm asking is, if these photos aren't typical post-op vaginas, where are the photos of the typical ones?

Name:	3_172.jpg 
Views:	2038 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	106744   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_798.jpg 
Views:	2037 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	106746  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

More

Name:	6_145.jpg 
Views:	2035 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	106747   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5_505.jpg 
Views:	2036 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	106748   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_168.jpg 
Views:	2034 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	106749  

And more--no signs of bruising or redness.

Name:	8_727.jpg 
Views:	2038 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	106750  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I'm not saying these photos are typical post-op vaginas,

I don't know what a typical post-op vag looks like.
    Well, Mr. Shemalelover, I'm going you tell you what an old
    college professor of mine used to tell me.

Please research the matter further, and report your findings to the
    rest of the class, in this instance to the rest of the forum.

Basically find the information to support your position, and to refute
    mine.

I will even give you a tip. :google

The answers you seek are out there.