Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default I urge you see "BreakFast on Pluto'-Trans themed filmed

It's an amazing story about a boy abandoned by his mother who is taken in by the church (60s-70s Ireland) and he goes from effeminate child, to androgenous teenager, to leaving to London and living full time as a woman. The gender is not chaged through surgery-but rather with wardrobe and hair color. Though she makes refferences to sex change operations there is never any talk of surgery nor does she get any surgery. Kitten is played by a male actor who is very femme and would be a lovely tranny. Not bad at all when she is dressed-very pretty.

Of course she goes through many journeys- being thrown out of home, getting involved with the IRA incidentally after she becomes the love the leader of a rock band and goes on the road when they make her the lead female singer, becomes a sex worker, almost gets killed by her first customer but blinds him with her perfume bottle, is mistaken for an Irish bomber and blamed for a terrorist attack then jailed,and abused. All while she searches for her mother that abandoned her.

It's a higly intricate, complex, funny. well told story that will make you laiugh alot. And a very authentic story about family rejetion, self actualization, love, frienship, acceptance, and finding what you are looking for (in many ways).

Please watch it- you will enjoy!

It's a great adventure of 'Patty Kitten'

I indentified with it a lot. (The themes anyway)

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

Default Re: I urge you see "BreakFast on Pluto'-Trans themed fi

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    , becomes a sex worker, almost gets killed by her first customer but blinds him with her perfume bottle, is mistaken for an irish bomber. jailed, and abused. All while she searches for her mother that abandoned him.
    Sounds like a bundle of laughs. Joking aside, I will try to see it. You sold it to me with that endorsement.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Veteran Poster

Hmmmm....sounds similar to that movie where a man sends his child away to foster care and comes back as a woman to reclaim him.

Reality is perception.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    Hmmmm....sounds similar to that movie where a man sends his child away to foster care and comes back as a woman to reclaim him.
    http://www.sonyclassics.com/breakfastonpluto/main.htm theres the link

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

excellent movie..extremely funny

Oh yes, I missed that in the theaters and have been meaning to pick up the DVD. Thanks for the reminder.

Rookie Poster

I just missed it late last nite on "Starz" network.

I you have cable it's being broadcast on on the Stars Network affiliate channels. It was made by Neil Jordan who made the movie "The Crying Game". I saw it this morning/last night. It's a good movie overall. Some the the Irish-British accents were pretty thick. Having my closed-caption feature on help me catch some of the dialogue.

Junior Poster

When was this movie made (Breakfast on Pluto)? I could swear that I saw a review for it in a newspaper some time ago (got good reviews, I might add). I also remember my mother telling me to go see it, but I could never find a theatre that showed it.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Professional Poster

Default Re: I urge you see "BreakFast on Pluto'-Trans themed fi

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Kitten is played by a male actor who is very femme and would be a lovely tranny. Not bad at all when she is dressed-very pretty.
    The actor is Cillian Murphy who also starred in "28 Days Later", "Red Eye" and "Batman Begins"

Alright Then.