Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Hara,

Just not the glasses that are being modeled there, okay?

LOL Nope. I just used that as an icon. I definitely dont have green sunglasses Realgirls4me.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara-

Whew! I was sweating it a bit there, girl. You had me worried. With tastes like that, I thought for sure that the next line out of your mouth was, Men that have that Ted Nugent/Don Imus flair in their dress REALLY knock my panties off ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    WASTING WHOLE DAYS POSTING ON HUNG ANGELS
    Jaysus, ain't that the truth.

Gold Poster

I guess I can look the term up, but is an "Indulgence" something that one tangibly owns, can own, or actually has? Basically it is something one enjoys, right?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Senior Member Veteran Poster

:end of transmission:

Gold Poster

Thanks, Caleigh. You saved me a couple of exhaustive mouse movements and an equally physically draining click or two. I was getting kinda winded there.

Okay, just two more shoes from the inventory of Zappos.com. ...Does anyone know, through web shopping and comparison, if Zappos actually has good prices? Just wondering.

A boot that just looks so cool, without going overboard, and the ever respectable Wingtip.

I can't believe I'm talking about shoes?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17954_p_378.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	88360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	985_218993_p_260.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	88361  

Rookie Poster

Fish and Chips

Swiss Timepieces...i usually by 1-2 a year....not really a diamond guy...i like mine simple, clean, with either a nice wide grain alligator bracelet or a chunky stainless steel one..i have some real expensive ones and some lesser that i found on Shopnbc...i think i have like 11-12 now , ranging from $200 -$5000....cheap or not i love them all ... right now i am really looking for a rose gold watch...i have my eyes peeled

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Gold Poster

Actually, I do indulge in something: men's cologne. I seem to have the best luck with Claiborne products and one most department stores don't carry anymore -- Azzaro. Not Azzaro Chrome, just the regular Azzaro.

I get more compliments from the latter than all my other colognes combined.

And, no. Polo is not part of my collection.

Professional Poster

My indulgences are relaxing with a glass of good wine, working in the garden, and riding motorcycles fast. Its a healthy mix...lol

Professional Poster

I get more compliments from the latter than all my other colognes combined. .
    You COMBINE your colognes? That may explain why you get less favourable reactions. It must smell like a nuclear bomb has just gone off!

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    I get more compliments from the latter than all my other colognes combined. .
    You COMBINE your colognes? That may explain why you get less favourable reactions. It must smell like a nuclear bomb has just gone off!
    Is that what I've been doing wrong? I thought the more different kinds I had on at one time, the better.