Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP3
    If you live in SD why even bother with US providers? Goto TJ. Some fine looking girls and most with zero attitude.
    Both parties engaged in an illegal tryst is a risk in itself for all those involved, and you want to compound that risk by doing it in a second world country notorious for health issues, crime, corrupt cops, and a warped jurisprudence?

Even if the most beautiful TS women in the world resided there I still wouldn't.

Junior Poster

My first experience wasn't that great. I paid the girl even though upon meeting her I didn't find her very attractive. I played with her for a bit, finished, thanked her and left and thought i'd never do it again even though I was dying for that "perfect" experience.

So i tried another girl maybe a year later. she was more of a dominatrix which I was really looking forward to. A much better experience but not perfect. I did see her several times, however.

Finally last year, I met Roxanne and had the "perfect" experience. She was so friendly, outgoing, energetic and gave me the fantasy experience I always wanted. Hopefully I'll see her up here again.

deke

never ever see a girl that has her reviews removed from TER , SER or any other review site. There are reasons they get them removed and it isn't because they are so busy from the good service.There are a few girls on this site that refuse to let guys review them, well just the bad reviews so be careful.
    Even before you go to a T-girl bar do a bit of research, I was in the Las Vegas Lounge one night and Jasmine was there, she is a shemale yum girl with a body that any gg would want, I seen her photos and she is hung like a michelob beer bottle, well she was great in the club but as soon as the $$ changed hands she was a total rip off. She also has been known to pull knives on upset customers, knowing that I would have never seen her.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

You can't even really go by the ones that have their reviews removed. I know a very popular gurl that had her reviews pulled (For whatever reason) and I can't for the life of me figure out why. She's beautiful, smart, energetic, considerate, but you never know when a client is gonna get their brithces in a bunch and yell "foul". Even I had a so-so visit with her the first time, but it was the =first= time, and our subsequent visits have been pure heaven.

Definitely go by the attitude you hear (Or don't) in the conversation on the phone and you can certainly trust the instinct that rarely are price or service discussed on the phone.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell