Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Well first of all the use of words like "Guurrll" "Fierce" and "Fabulous" usually come with exagerated manerisms.
    wheather it be the make-up, clothes, shoes, walk...think all would fit for the above and be a definate tell.

I JUST THINK THAT ALSO...BEING TOOOO PREEETTTYY CAN CLOCK A GURL... AVERAGE FEMALES DONT GIVE AS MUCH AS TS GURLS DO... BUT THE ADAMS APPLE STUFF.. HANDS, FEET... I DONT BELIEVE IN USING THAT... IM A PRIME EXAMPLE...

XOXOXO
    TS JESSICA
    MUAHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by SEXYTSMAMI757
    I JUST THINK THAT ALSO...BEING TOOOO PREEETTTYY CAN CLOCK A GURL... AVERAGE FEMALES DONT GIVE AS MUCH AS TS GURLS DO... BUT THE ADAMS APPLE STUFF.. HANDS, FEET... I DONT BELIEVE IN USING THAT... IM A PRIME EXAMPLE...

XOXOXO
    TS JESSICA
    MUAHHHHH
    Jessica, that comes back to what someone (DJAsia maybe?) said about the ladyboys in Thailand: they are usually prettier, sexier and dress more flambouyantly than the girls do, and if they've had implants, they're usually bigger.

The most unclockable tgirl I've ever been intimate with was indeed beautiful, but she was far from the most beautiful. Those (three of them in a dead heat for stunning beauty) still have "tells" for all their gorgeous looks, while this other girl was so utterly passable (in every way: looks, voice, mannerisms) that I actually thought she was a gg trying to fool me at first (she wasn't). Another tgirl I know is so completely passable that my wife couldn't tell (and like many GG's, she tends to spot "tells" that most of us guys would never see). The one thing that usually gives it away for her (if she hasn't already read the girl) is the voice. (BTW, it doesn't matter a whit to her; she totally accepts transwomen as women.)

Junior Poster

Default All Of The above

To me it's everything. They try to be so feminine that they exaggerate their speech tones and movements.

But, this is from what I've experienced and can't generalize to all TGs.

BJ4TS

Junior Poster

The ultimate confidence booster is when you've been out with a couple, had a meal, talked, and spent the entire evening together. And then your partner says you're a transsexual. "What, you're a girl who wants to be man? Why?"

I also fart. And when at home I lick my plate, which I really really would do in a restaurant if it wasn't for the company.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    The ultimate confidence booster is when you've been out with a couple, had a meal, talked, and spent the entire evening together. And then your partner says you're a transsexual. "What, you're a girl who wants to be man? Why?"

I also fart. And when at home I lick my plate, which I really really would do in a restaurant if it wasn't for my company.
    g1!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Hands

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by pharroh79
    I think its the hands usually.
    not all TS's have big hands though or big feet or are tall lol but yes it is a way to clock one. I think skin is another one if they have fossil face lol
    same could be said for your answer kelly...

i dont have an adams apple _had it removed_
    i dont have facial hair _laser hair removal_
    my skin is flawless _chemical peels, good genes, and hormones_
    i dont have a brow bone either... but i think the question meant more as a personal experience not so much opinion...

personally i get clocked b/c i dont have a problem if anyone knows... im proud of who i am and dont care if someone else is bothered by me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katz2_117.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	88105  

Veteran Poster

Walk, voice and how they dress.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

Also being too flamboyant either in their attire, makeup, or demeanor.
    That gets my vote. Basically out "womaning" a GG draws mucho attention.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

If I suspect a girl may be a t-girl, I first look at the Adam's apple. If she's wearing a turtleneck, I suspect she might be trying to hide something, especially if the weather is warm. Then I try to listen to the voice.

There's a lady where I work that I see sometimes -- and I still haven't figured out if she's a TG. I don't work with her directly, so I don't talk to her. She's quite tall, but has no discernable Adam's apple. When she talks she often does so in a hoarse whisper, as if something's wrong with her voice. Now, she could simply have problems with her vocal chords. I don't see her that often -- maybe 2 or 3 times a year. But when I do, I always try to see if I can detect any telltale signs (without staring or making it obvious). So far, I haven't made up my mind.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.