Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Gold Poster

Do T-girls still taste and smell masculine?

Given my limited experience: No! Hell No. Maybe I've been lucky in that regard, but every girl I've been with has tasted like a woman, if not better. I hope I never do meet one that doesn't.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Default Re: Do T-girls still taste and smell masculine?

IMHO, I think women tend to take care of their hygiene much better than men do. Women tend to be more concerned with how they look and smell to the opposite sex (probably even to the same sex).

Men on the other hand don't seem to be as hung up about their own hygiene. That's not to say that I haven't been around women who didn't seem to care about their own body odor. I remember once in college when I went to this one class this gal sat down next to me who looked like she had rushed to class in order to to keep from being late and was a little sweaty in the process. When I caught wind of her I almost wretched. I wanted to get up and leave the room. Unfortunately for me I couldn't miss the lecture as I knew next to nobody who I could borrow notes from. I had to suffer thru the whole class period.

On the other hand I've also been around women who seem to be very sexy and appealing when they sweat. So perhaps pheromones do play some part in it. Perhaps the afore mentioned woman just didn't exude pheromones that caused an attraction.

So, along with the different hormones, I think a woman, or even a TG is gonna smell and/or taste better than a guy because they tend to take better care of themselves by cleaning in those areas that put off bad smells and tend to brush their teeth and gargle after eating more often than men do.

Last edited by redtiger; 07-08-2016 at 09:41 AM.
    There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Good grief why do people dig up almost decade old threads..

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

:) Junior Poster

Haha this always happens, this one only 9 years old. I think it could be cause these threads show up on Similar Threads thingy, and they don't bother to check dates.

As for men being dirty I would disagree, I take much care about my hygiene and looking/smelling good. Many others do as well!!

Veni Vidi Vici

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Good grief why do people dig up almost decade old threads..
    Hahaha. All those years and men still smell!! xd

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)