Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i cant believe this thread is still going
    It's quite idiotic, but I'm perpetuating it!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Ditto.I've been around a while but I couldn't tell you how a man tastes!! You've got alot of issues! Apparently you're "feeling" these men too. I can't believe the intelligent responses you've been getting.I've played basketball, been to gyms hung around men all my life, but I don't ever think about how they smell.
    Right, so because I have no desire to kiss, suck off or taste another man I have issues? Nice logic there, asshat. I consider myself straight, so yes, of course the 'smell' of other men puts me off. Unlike you I don't particularly enjoy being in sweaty male changing rooms or groping with other men after a tough work out session.

If a man her woman smokes they have bad breath, but I've never been repulsed by it. That's a strong word.
    I find people with bad breath and lack of hygeine disgusting in general. What's the problem?

If you are repulsed by men, yes you're weird and might need professional help.
    I am repulsed by body odour and breath of men. I have no desire to kiss a man. Hence why I was asking what trannies tasted like. Read again what I said. It's evolved behaviour for males to be repelled by each other's scent. Why do you think male animals piss on things to mark their terrority? It's my fault your closet-case ass can't comprehend that.

And the scent and taste of any person is mostly controlled by what they eat---eat like a man, smell and taste like a man, even if u have a twat!!!
    That's a load of psuedo-scienfitic bullshit again. It's mostly controlled by washing habits.

Though 'eat like a man, smell like a man' brings it down to extreme basics, there are foods and drink that can alter how you smell and certainly how you taste to someone else.

I used to drink a lot of warm Canadian beer when I was doing tradeshows across the country. True, it was better cold and fresh, but toting a fridge around a convention center with me was a bit impractical. Trouble is, better quality beers tend to get 'skunky' when they get warm. Brave and considerate friends informed me that I was sweating out this lovely aroma at the end of a long day. So, what you consume can affect your scent to some degree (Not just your breath).

As for taste, it is generally accepted fact that a man can change the taste of his 'cream filling' by altering the diet a smidge with neutral/sweet food and drink. It's a sure bet that if you go on a hot date after a couple of days of five-alarm chili washed down with a gallon of high-acid Old Overshoe mountain 'shine that your girl/gurl is going to 'snowball' you just for revenge.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by panama_red
    Ditto.I've been around a while but I couldn't tell you how a man tastes!! You've got alot of issues! Apparently you're "feeling" these men too. I can't believe the intelligent responses you've been getting.I've played basketball, been to gyms hung around men all my life, but I don't ever think about how they smell.
    Right, so because I have no desire to kiss, suck off or taste another man I have issues? Nice logic there, asshat. I consider myself straight, so yes, of course the 'smell' of other men puts me off. Unlike you I don't particularly enjoy being in sweaty male changing rooms or groping with other men after a tough work out session.

If a man her woman smokes they have bad breath, but I've never been repulsed by it. That's a strong word.
    I find people with bad breath and lack of hygeine disgusting in general. What's the problem?

I am repulsed by body odour and breath of men. I have no desire to kiss a man. Hence why I was asking what trannies tasted like. Read again what I said. It's evolved behaviour for males to be repelled by each other's scent. Why do you think male animals piss on things to mark their terrority? It's my fault your closet-case ass can't comprehend that.

And the scent and taste of any person is mostly controlled by what they eat---eat like a man, smell and taste like a man, even if u have a twat!!!
    That's a load of psuedo-scienfitic bullshit again. It's mostly controlled by washing habits.
    hollywoodbuckstrap has it right. Why is this thread still going?
    For christ sake, what are you? some sort of hannibal lecter or something? How do they taste and smell? You must be a great trick, sniffing your provider from head to toe. You remind me of a werewolf.

Any fucking idiot who thinks any classification of people can be generalized by what they smell or taste like is probably one step away from surgicaly removing a skull cap and and seasoning their brains.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gumb5_487.jpg 
Views:	611 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	88233  

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    i think alot of you missed the point of what the poster was referring to..Basically--hes talking about breath...and i know excatly where hes coming from..
    theres nothing sexier and more erotic than a females sexy smelling breath--not that they all have good smelling breath--but when they do--man its a turn on..
    mens breath--on the other hand--is generally stronger --and often repulsive..
    ive thought the same thing--in my experience--Ts's breath are often "neutral"--dont have much of a smell....which is fine---though not as sexy as hot GG's breath..
    oh well-cant have everything...
    but as noted above--i think the hormones smooth out the breath and make it less masculine....

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

I thought this was interesting.

I never thought about it in those specific terms....but i think you are definately onto something.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Quote Originally Posted by panama_red

hollywoodbuckstrap has it right. Why is this thread still going?
    For christ sake, what are you? some sort of hannibal lecter or something? How do they taste and smell? You must be a great trick, sniffing your provider from head to toe. You remind me of a werewolf.

Any fucking idiot who thinks any classification of people can be generalized by what they smell or taste like is probably one step away from surgicaly removing a skull cap and and seasoning their brains.
    THANK YOU!!!

Junior Poster

I was with a girls who smelled and tasted like a dude. However I was so horny and the perfume she had on was enough to hide it a little and I didn't dwell on it.

I reckon girls who take hormones probably don't smell so much, those without, definatley do.

Default sort of

Her penis does

Senior Member Junior Poster gummi baer's Avatar

I dunno. Do they still call it seamen if it doesn't come from a sailor?

"But I said I don't like sour stuff."--Naota (FLCL)

Well, I think I can add to this thread a bit. I've been with a couple of trans-women in a LTR. They both had smells and tastes that were very appealing, very NON-masculine. Also, they were on hormones.
    I recently met an older trans-woman who had never been on hormones. Her apperance and mannerisms were extremely feminine. We got along extremely well, went out everywhere. But, her smell and taste were...well...grosss. I couldn't stomach being intimate with her.
    She was really into me and asked why I wasn't sexually attracted to her. Well, I told the truth and pissed her off. I wasn't trying to be mean, I'm not that kind of guy. I just told her that there was something about her chemical make-up that was unappealing to me. Does that make me a bad guy?