Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

We get muggy in Thailand almost 365 days a year but the Thais are probably the most hygenic people alive,showering almost perpetually..so I havent had that experience that I had in Sao Paulo w/ Claudia ever again...and I've been around a few girls.

Platinum Poster

Tastes like chicken...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Basically--hes talking about breath...
    This can vary quite a bit as well. I once had a very sweet GG come on to me and as soon as she leaned in for the kiss du jour all I could smell was the Marlboro Man.

If you suck on sweatsox all day, your gender doesn't make a whit of difference, you will =smell= like sweatsox. Bleah! :P

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

"Oorah"!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by eggbert
    oops
    It's either that......... or this .............

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    I´m wondering how do you know what a guy smells and taste like?
    Ditto.I've been around a while but I couldn't tell you how a man tastes!! You've got alot of issues! Apparently you're "feeling" these men too. I can't believe the intelligent responses you've been getting.I've played basketball, been to gyms hung around men all my life, but I don't ever think about how they smell. If a guy or girl stinks,then don't go near them.Obviously you're invading peoples space or you have a keen since of smell, in which case maybe you should lower your standards to maybe a golden retriever.
    If a man her woman smokes they have bad breath, but I've never been repulsed by it. That's a strong word. If you are repulsed by men, yes you're weird and might need professional help.
    And the scent and taste of any person is mostly controlled by what they eat---eat like a man, smell and taste like a man, even if u have a twat!!!

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

I have no TG experience to go on for this topic, but I have to say the thoughtful response have been insightful.

That said the zingers have been down right hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissFan
    When tranny semen is running from just under your left eye, past your nostril, to the corner of your mouth, you may indeed discern a slightly male aroma.
    ROFL, and it brings up an interesting point. You have tasted male before! Unless you have had the most understanding girlfriend ever. I always give a girl a kiss after she has given me a blowjob, guess I never really thought I might be tasting myself. Sure if it is globbed around her face, I would wipe it off first. True she better have swallowed before I start kissing. But ask her to go brush her teeth and clean up before I kiss her...that would be downright rude.

Which brings up something I have been very curious about. What is the running joke about eating asparagus all about? Does it change the flavor or something? If so, good or bad?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    And the scent and taste of any person is mostly controlled by what they eat---eat like a man, smell and taste like a man, even if u have a twat!!!
    That is total bollocks. We are talking skin smells here, NOT arse smells. I would love to see your research sources for this assumption. TWAT!

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

i cant believe this thread is still going

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    That is total bollocks. We are talking skin smells here, NOT arse smells. I would love to see your research sources for this assumption. TWAT!
    Don't have to do any research, ask any sex therapist MR Smart pants. If you eat alot of meat you will smell and taste more bitter than if you eat veggies and fruit. Things you eat don't just come out your ass, ever smelled a wino? It's coming from their skin!