Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    And they turned it into OMG this song is so much better PINK SUCKS yadda yadda the list goes on. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE RETARDED!!

Not to mention HI Jackers and hypocrites acting like they ARE BETTER THAN THOU.. WHAT ARE THEY DOING THATS SO GREAT?? That they are better than PINK??? I don't see them up there singing about whats going on or taking a stand. But yet they sure act like they can SAVE the World with the WAVE of their hand. It's IGNORANT and STUPID.
    Again that is what a forum is! You shared and they shared their opinion. Their opinion being they disagree with your assessment of Pink and her song, and since the title was "One of the most influential and powerful songs", they shared what they felt was such a song.

And honestly ignorant and stupid is not recognizing this. Ex. let's say you offer me a Butterfinger and I say "No sorry my teeth are to sensitive for that, but I'll share my Milky Way bar with you", and then you snap "How could you not like Butterfinger, I was telling you I like Butterfinger, why would you offer me a Milky Way." Does that example show an exchange of ideas? No, it shows someone who doesn't like people to have different tastes and doesn't respect other peoples' opinions.

As for my opinion, Pink is no better than anyone on this board, and for everyone who is changed for the better by that song, there are 3 times as many that will be hurt by her song "Get the Party Started" because they have addictive personalities and don't know when to stop the party. Again, just an opinion.

All artists have influence, and even my most influential song "Imagine" was written by an artist who advocated drug use for much of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    And they turned it into OMG this song is so much better PINK SUCKS yadda yadda the list goes on. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE RETARDED!!

Not to mention HI Jackers and hypocrites acting like they ARE BETTER THAN THOU.. WHAT ARE THEY DOING THATS SO GREAT?? That they are better than PINK??? I don't see them up there singing about whats going on or taking a stand. But yet they sure act like they can SAVE the World with the WAVE of their hand. It's IGNORANT and STUPID.
    Again that is what a forum is! You shared and they shared their opinion. Their opinion being they disagree with your assessment of Pink and her song, and since the title was "One of the most influential and powerful songs", they shared what they felt was such a song.

And honestly ignorant and stupid is not recognizing this. Ex. let's say you offer me a Butterfinger and I say "No sorry my teeth are to sensitive for that, but I'll share my Milky Way bar with you", and then you snap "How could you not like Butterfinger, I was telling you I like Butterfinger, why would you offer me a Milky Way." Does that example show an exchange of ideas? No, it shows someone who doesn't like people to have different tastes and doesn't respect other peoples' opinions.

As for my opinion, Pink is no better than anyone on this board, and for everyone who is changed for the better by that song, there are 3 times as many that will be hurt by her song "Get the Party Started" because they have addictive personalities and don't know when to stop the party. Again, just an opinion.

All artists have influence, and even my most influential song "Imagine" was written by an artist who advocated drug use for much of his career.
    I am choosing not to read through all that HOOPLA cause is just says the same CRAP over and over again.

You give me one other song from a POP ARTIST from today that has been influential or powerful to spread a meaning

Hmm maybe it was

Justin Timberlake "Bringing Sexy Back"
    Or
    Jessica Simpson "I Belong To Me"
    Or
    Britney Spears "Baby One More Time"
    Or
    Mandy Moore "Crush"
    Or
    Christina Aguilera
    "CandyMan"
    Or
    Ciara
    1, 2, Step
    Or the list goes on and on

GIVE ME ONE to compare

And then I'll say YOU ARE RIGHT and I'm wrong.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

I am choosing not to read through all that HOOPLA cause is just says the same CRAP over and over again.

You give me one other song from a POP ARTIST from today that has been influential or powerful to spread a meaning

Hmm maybe it was

Justin Timberlake "Bringing Sexy Back"
    Or
    Jessica Simpson "I Belong To Me"
    Or
    Britney Spears "Baby One More Time"
    Or
    Mandy Moore "Crush"
    Or
    Christina Aguilera
    "CandyMan"
    Or
    Ciara
    1, 2, Step
    Or the list goes on and on

GIVE ME ONE to compare

And then I'll say YOU ARE RIGHT and I'm wrong.
    LAST TIME. You shared an OPINION, they disagreed. You are right that for yourself right now it is one of the most influential and powerful songs. This is NOT TRUE FOR EVERYONE!

A FORUM is about the EXCHANGE OF IDEAS AND OPINIONS. You are ignorant and stupid if you are going to fight with people that think differently than you on something as minor as their preference in music! This is not a civil rights issue so get off the soap box, step away from the pulpit, just F*CKING CHILL!

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

My view singers should just sing not say much about politics just have fun & leave that to the talking heads on tv news

Professional Poster

Why isn't Mr. Roboto by Styx on anybody's list?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

pink wants to be madonna so bad