View Poll Results: Men and ladies when or are pre-op, have you faked an orgasm?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 64.29%
  • No

5 35.71%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Okay, maybe I wasn't clear about when you might fake (don't know why I would have to clarify it...you either have or have not faked one.)

A fabulous weekend vacation! You have came 4, 5, 6 times that weekend. You are taking care of your ladies needs but just don't have the "juice" to proceed to your own orgasm.

Have you "faked" it to finish it?

I do have to say that my lady friend who responded to my PMs may not have realized that if she wants it in that situation, she might get lockjaw! No, seriously, I think she understands that for me cuddling is just as satisfying. Damn that alone might make me 'erupt' again!

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

OMFG! The question was shortened due to space restraints!

MEN or LADIES where the LADIES are pre-op or are post-op and recall pre-op experiences.

Jesus H. Christ...not a difficult question, men or ladies...if you are in the 1st category skip to the F'ing verb...I know everyone here has taken an English course.

Ladies, thank you for not posting "I can't read the English language" posts.

Sorry, just saw the question was and...it was to include everyone in the poll, men and women...guess it wasn't clear that you either are a man or a woman...tho I would think that should be clear to the reader which they consider themselves.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    O.K. I'll be blunt. I have never heard of or even imagined anyone EXCEPT a genetic female to fake an orgasms. it seems a fucking stupid question to me. basically GENETIC FEMALES usually find it difficult to come from VAGINAL stimulation alone! Most guys are thick as shit and cant be bothered or won't learn how to pleasure her orally and so she gets bore with your ineffectual grunting and shunting, fakes an orgasm so you bust your nut and get it over with so she can bring herself off later , in private , possibly thinking of tom sellick! that's how it is.
    You are telling me that YOU , a man, FAKED AN ORGASM. That is so stupid.
    and the question and poll are TERRIBLY WORDED.
    "When or are"????
    it just does not make sense, possibly the worst grammar i have seen on this site yet. Is English your first language?

what a dumb question.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Oh yeah and yes with my 2 previous partners I'd always fake my orgasm or tell them it felt good when they were fucking me..So yeah I'd moan and o the whole bit lol just to get them off..Only one guy my last ex was able to get me off anally

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    O.K. I'll be blunt. I have never heard of or even imagined anyone EXCEPT a genetic female to fake an orgasms. it seems a fucking stupid question to me. basically GENETIC FEMALES usually find it difficult to come from VAGINAL stimulation alone! Most guys are thick as shit and cant be bothered or won't learn how to pleasure her orally and so she gets bore with your ineffectual grunting and shunting, fakes an orgasm so you bust your nut and get it over with so she can bring herself off later , in private , possibly thinking of tom sellick! that's how it is.
    "When or are"????
    it just does not make sense, possibly the worst grammar i have seen on this site yet. Is English your first language?

what a dumb question.
    Seriously dude! The question was for men, all men, and the ladies (when they were pre-op) or (are pre-op) don't get up on me for the character limit in posting!

And I truly feel sorry for you if you never had a weekend marathon. But that 5th or 6th time in one day can get a bit exhausting and difficult to cum. That was my point...that is when you might wanna fake it.

But on the grammar issue, if you don't understand ALL the ways to use a conjunction then yeah you would be lost. I think I already stated numerous times that there might have been easier ways to word it for the feeble-minded to easily grasp it. But hey, sorry you can't read beyond the topic and into the actual post to fully grasp the concept that the written word was trying to convey.

And a grammar lesson for you:
    Most guys are thick as shit and cant be bothered or won't learn how to pleasure her orally and so she gets bore with your ineffectual grunting and shunting, fakes an orgasm so you bust your nut and get it over with so she can bring herself off later , in private , possibly thinking of tom sellick! that's how it is.
    Using guys as the subject would require you to use the plural possesive their and continue the sentence in the plural subjective they. Also bore should be in the past tense, and I can't even begin to comment on your poor use of punctuation and the rules of capitalization!

There is a reason they required 4 years of English in high school. Shall I continue? Need a lesson on their, there, they're or your, you're? Perhaps a brush up on its and it's. Learn to read and write for yourself before you complain about other peoples' writing!

"When or are"????

what a dumb question.
    Kriss I faked my orgasms with my first and my second boyfriend when they did me anally. I'd fake my moans etc to make them think they were doing something lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    It would be tough fake it during a BJ. I've pulled it off down below a number of times. Thrust,stiffen,tremble a bit and roll off of her. She'll think your a dribbler or a light cummer.

Then you're free to go make a sandwich and watch tv.
    I hear that! Hope you made a sandwich for your lady too! Also she might want some cuddling while you watch tv, so don't put on the WWE.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I faked my orgasms with my first and my second boyfriend when they did me anally. I'd fake my moans etc to make them think they were doing something lol
    WHY?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Oh, of course I have. Pre and post.

Why?

I'm tired.

I'm sore.

I / you gotta go to work.

You ain't hitting it right.

Your hour is up, j/k

But you get the drift.

Professional Poster

And I truly feel sorry for you if you never had a weekend marathon. But that 5th or 6th time in one day can get a bit exhausting and difficult to cum. That was my point...that is when you might wanna fake it.
    NOW I STart to get you, it makes sense now you said that. I just would never expect to fuck AND come 5 or 6 times, jesus christ man, you'll end up spunking an organ out. no wonder it's hard to come. you have no semen left!!! IT all makes sense now. For me , i liked the long sessions . was my life but I would always HOLD IT and DELAY comming until she had at least 229 orgasms. Usually i can tell as my ejacu;lation approaches so mI will DELAY this by thinkingf of somethiong really nasty like a styinking old dustbin fiull of vuinigary rankness. or perhaps margeret thatchers evil cronish face or her legacy on britains transport network, manufacturing industyies, civil liberties. (this may provoke psychotic violence to CAUTION with this techmnique. you may also find that you get turned on by this which could really ruin your sex life)this wiull stop you coming prematurely, relax a boit, then back to it. g

sorry biout spelling , no time to write proply toiniught

aN A simple commar would pbobaly fix your gram,merD