Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

damn, i hate double posting!!! when i'm at work though my wifi signal
    cuts in and out and i can't tell if the post went through or not and then
    before i know it i've double posted.

i will try and find some entertaining something to fit in here soon.

Not only Cat Stevens was arrested at the airport.And you donīt have to be a muslim to get arrested.People like you and me are arrested or send back.As i said it doesnīt has to a logical reason.
    A few months ago came out that every traveler coming trough plain to the states are rated by a program.The ATS,Automatic Targeting System,analyzes differnt data like personal data,which hotel you have choosen,single or double bed,with wich credit card you paid your ticket,one way ticket or not etc.Finaly every traveler gets a pointscore which classifys him as a terrorist,criminal,dangerous or harmless.
    Want to change your pointscore?Forgett it you donīt even get to know your pointscore,nobody tells yoou why you are classified as dangerous or something else.And you canīt call it into question by a court.
    So when someone wants to fly to the states think twice.

Even when you are American you can have huge problems going on board.For example a woman wasnīt allowed to fly at all because she stood on a certain list wich contains potential dangerous people(i donīt remember the name of that list).The reason why she stood on that list was she participated on a peace demo.

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    Not only Cat Stevens was arrested at the airport.And you donīt have to be a muslim to get arrested.People like you and me are arrested or send back.As i said it doesnīt has to a logical reason.
    A few month came out that every traveler coming trough plain to the states are rated by a program.The ATS,Automatic Targeting System,analyzes differnt data like personal data,which hotel you have choosen,single or double bed,with wich credit card you paid your ticket,one way ticket or not etc.Finaly every traveler gets a pointscore which classifys him as a terrorist,criminal,dangerous or harmless.
    Want to change your pointscore?Forgett it you donīt even get to know your pointscore,nobody tells yoou why you are classified as dangerous or something else.And you canīt call it into question by a court.

Even when you are American you can have huge problems going on board.For example a woman wasnīt allowed to fly at all because she stood on a certain list wich contains potential dangerous people(i donīt remember the name of that list).The reason why she stood on that list was she participated on a peace demo.
    I would hope that our illustrious government has come up with a more sophisticated way to pinpoin terrorists rather than seeing if youre staying at The Ritz or a Motel 6.....

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    A few month came out that every traveler coming trough plain to the states are rated by a program.The ATS,Automatic Targeting System,analyzes differnt data like personal data,which hotel you have choosen,single or double bed,with wich credit card you paid your ticket,one way ticket or not etc.Finaly every traveler gets a pointscore which classifys him as a terrorist,criminal,dangerous or harmless.

This is quite frightening. Protection against terrorists my ass! I hope they calm down with that a wee bit, Iīd really like to make a to NYC. Itīs the only place in the states Iīd like to visit.

my fav line came when i was at allanahs , helping her carry her dvds to the party...guy called and asked if the party was cancelled do to the lifted terror alert . lmao...only in nyc

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time