Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

why pay when you can get it for free? It seems only white men would pay to get fucked because they are the dumbest of all men. White men would even pay a goat to fuck them they're that stupid

What are you 12? This has to be the dumbest post ever.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME BUDDY...WHY ARE YOU POSTING POSTS ON A TRANNY WEBSITE....WHAT DO YOU CARE IF SOMEONE PAYS FOR SEX...HOW OLD ARE YOU...I GUESS YOU JUST SIT AROUND JERKING OFF TO CHICKS WITH DICKS ON THE NET....WHAT AN ASSHOLE..I PERSONALLY DONT DO SOME OF THE THINGS THAT GUYS ON THIS BOARD DO BUT IM NOT GONNA PUT ANYONE DOWN FOR IT...THATS WHAT MAKES UP A WORLD...EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT...THERE ARE FRIENDS OF MINE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND MY ATTRACTION TO TRANNYS....BUT ITS MY BUSINESS....IF WE ALL HAD THE SAME BELEIFS AND WE ALL LIKED THE SAME THINGS IN THIS WORLD THEN THE WORLD WOULD BE A BORING PLACE...GET A LIFE JERK OFF....

Yeah - I once paid a goat to fuck me.....I still have hoof marks on my back. I used to think it was just me that was stupid, but now I know that ALL whites are stupid, I feel a little better. Thanks.

Your friend,

- Desperado

black guys are cool
    they don't pay for sex
    and they're snipers

yo! white-hater!
    eventually you'll find yourself paying for it.
    then you can think about everyone you bothered with your dumb ass and we'll be singing "BIYATCH!"

Rookie Poster

On 2002-10-24 09:30, Anonymous wrote:
    why pay when you can get it for free? It seems only white men would pay to get fucked because they are the dumbest of all men. White men would even pay a goat to fuck them they're that stupid
    Guys like you, I buy and sell everyday. I've seen your type before. You have a little mailroom job. You get a little watch, a chain, maybe a car, and the girls will flock to you. Maybe you think you have what they call "game" and you can smooth talk a girl into giving you some pussy.
    Let me tell you something. That pussy you're getting is throwaway pussy. If she'll give it to you for free, she'll give it to anyone.

Me? I have money. Lots of it, and I have no problem spending it to get what I like. The only problem with paying for sex is if you can't afford it. So while you sit in your project apartment and try and scrap up $50 for some dirty street tranny to suck you off in the back of your homeboys chevy nova, I can hop in the company jet, fly to another state, and have my choice of girls.
    Maybe I'll go to a Lakers game and sit in the box seats with Nomi, Vo, Susan Shah, or Kim Devine.
    Don't worry about who me and the other White Guys are fucking. Worry about your own dick.

Why pay for sex when you have thousands of willing people who will do it for free? I like shemales, but I have never paid and never will. My confidence and esteem is too great for being a paymaster. I'm also highly handsome! To each his own! In response to the comment from the anonymous user about black guys being cool and snipers: Well I'm black and cool! I'll never be a sniper like those guys and I'll never be a terrorist like that white jackass Timothy M. in Oklahoma either!

Rookie Poster

Just how "highly handsome" are you? And all that sex you never pay for....does that include masturbation?

Why pay for sex when you have thousands of willing people who will do it for free? I like shemales, but I have never paid and never will. My confidence and esteem is too great for being a paymaster. I'm also highly handsome! To each his own! In response to the comment from the anonymous user about black guys being cool and snipers: Well I'm black and cool! I'll never be a sniper like those guys and I'll never be a terrorist like that white jackass Timothy M. in Oklahoma either!

I'm very handsome! I don't sleep around either! I'm very paticular as far as who I share my intimacy with. I also use good condoms because of rampant diseases. There are no exceptions to the rule!!!! Until next time Desparado!