Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by uzik
    Now, is it normal or correct that a political man "looks amusement" by the streets??
    Most definitely yes. Let's face it, he's not getting it at home. The newspapers would have a field day. They're not allowed condoms over there. Very sensitive subject round there. I've been to the Vatican. They wouldn't let me wear shorts. I'm a bloke dammit! They can't have it both ways.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Most definitely yes. Let's face it, he's not getting it at home. The newspapers would have a field day. They're not allowed condoms over there. Very sensitive subject round there. I've been to the Vatican. They wouldn't let me wear shorts. I'm a bloke dammit! Can't have it both ways.
    But in Italy, if police catch you "managing for sex" on the streets ...you are in a big trouble. That's the matter.

The Chattolic "way to think" killed the enjoy of life.

..just now I took a look of your site. You are so beautifull!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by uzik
    ..just now I took a look of your site. You are so beautifull!
    *stops* Thank you. Now that got my attention.

Truth is, I'm being silly in what I'm writing here at the moment. Of course he shouldn't have done it, but God, people need to get out more. People are so obsessed with what everyone else is doing that life is just a complete waste of time.

And as for everyone else, they want to be celebrities. Why? Are they mad?

World's a funny place. Very mixed up bunch.

Rookie Poster

lovely....haha a scandal of any form is always nice but then as what i've read around...this is not too much of a scandal as the guy is a NOBODY hehehehe

5 Star Poster

Alison, for what it's worth, I read your sad posts yesterday about your blue mood and your father. It was very touching, and I just want you to think about something a good friend of mine once told me - it helps me when I'm down. At any given moment, try listing all that's good about your life. Then make a list of all the bad things. Taken by themselves, each list is pretty compelling - "My life is pretty good," or "wow, my life sucks." But each of those lists is simultaneously true! With that in mind, it becomes a matter of what you want to focus on. If you write down the problems and then write a short answer to each problem - 'get back into gym', 'take online classes', 'this too shall pass' - that sort of thing - basically think solutions over problems, and develop the ability to take your problems more lightly - you can develop an attitude whereby you are master of your own emotions. Emotions are just thoughts, and you can control them. From where I sit, you're young, intelligent, pretty and =gawd= British (no?). There's time to do whatever you want!
    My last two girlfriends suffered from clinical depression, and years down the road, are both doing much better. You're lovely, and should be grateful for that - many are not!