Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Men That Cry

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Men cry so rarely, that I think it would have to indicate something far outside the realm of what their nervous systems are used to processing. And I disagree with Black Magic's allowance for physical pain. Some people have extremely high thresholds of physical pain. In fact, I've seen far more men shed tears while getting tattooed than women. Men also faint more often while getting tattooed; especially the quintessential suburban jocks.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I like guys who can cry. It shows their "rare" sensitive side. :P

Besides, crying is good therapy..in a way that you'll feel alot lighter somehow better to cope with things.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes, a guys "RARE" sensitive side. If you have been suspecting your girl has been cheating on you so badly that you contacted "Cheaters", and you submitted her drawls for DNA testing, you should be strong enough to take the results!

Some people always want to be the victim. Me too sometimes. But heck, I don't go into the victim role if "I'm" on the attack and lose. That is a common women trait to me because it has happened to me so many times with ex's.

So I LMFAO when that guy was crying crocodile tears during the Cheaters marathon on G4 after being told by Mr. Greco (Gecco) that the drawls were positive of semen. The he called her a whore or bitch when he confronted her and she told him she was ready to dunp him for the personal trainer!