Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

TTT

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    However, from what I have observed over the years, a whole lotta brothas love tgirls.
    Yeah. And lots of truck stop queen white crossdressers with beards love black men too!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
    Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    However, from what I have observed over the years, a whole lotta brothas love tgirls.
    Yeah. And lots of truck stop queen white crossdressers with beards love black men too!
    That;s just nasty

Default My life story

Every thing u said im living.

You guys are NOT alone, When I am in Atlanta, St. Louis, LA, and alot of times here in Ft. Lauderdale well known football/baseball players, rappers, producers, DJ's etc I have met and alot of times spoken about the very same thing you gentleman are. Let me say it again YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Here is a funny story, I prefer Dominican and or black men personally so a majority are of that nationality. I was in NYC last year and this sexy Dominican guy was telling me how he found my website link on one of his friends computer so he peeked.......Couple weeks later I get an email from him on AOL he sends me a pic of him and his friends at a club, I was shocked 3 of the 7 guys in the pic I had met already. When he and I finally met he kept saying "Oh my dudes would rag on me big time for this, they would never do this". Without telling him I knew some of his friends I tried to ease his conscious that he would be surprised.

I have heard these same stories with MANY guys from diverse backgrounds.

Good Luck Guys

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    I have heard these same stories with MANY guys from diverse backgrounds.

Good Luck Guys

Yeah I'm sure there is plenty of us but its still looked down upond badly and still not something that is out in the open. Just like your story 4 friends share the same intrest but would NEVER admitt it to each other. Its just not acceptable thing to discuss.

Rookie Poster

Thuggish I have always visited this board. never registered till now after reading your post.

I am from the Caribbean as well, black guy. College educated down south , live and work in NYC now. I have a pretty good job no kids etc.

I have been an avid admirer of Transvestites for like the past 5 years. I have actually had a six month "relationship" with a TV if you wanna call it that. Was the best sex of my life. Till I fucked it up. Think about her everyday since we broke up a year ago. Messed around with another before her. makes 2 Tgirls.
    I have a GG as a gf who kinda found out about my inclinations. She doesn't like it, doesn't understand what I see in TV's. NONE OF MY FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT. So i really just have these pent up desires etc in me with no where to vent or share the shit with anyone I can relate to. Dude, reading your posts. you sound like me.

THE ONLY NEGATIVE AGAINST ME REALLY GOING FOR A LONGTERM RELATIONSHIP WITH A TS IS THE FACT THAT I WANT KIDS OF MY OWN. dunno if dudes can relate but that bugs the shit outa me when i think if i could ever really settle down with a TS.

anyways my thoughts are simply rambling now.

Any other minority NYC dudes on the board.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if i have to hear one more time about being a celebrity,
    your race proceeds who you can not and cant date, i am gonna blow up

when u have enough balls to get tons of surgery, pump hormones, and live your live as the opposite sex then let us talk abou tdifficult choices and lifestyles.

until then, bruised egos and social paranoia, WILL NOT, be acceptable .

stop leaving in fear

especially u thuggish, u worm my last good silicone filled nerve

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

I am not living my life in fear.

The "girl" I used to talk to was beauty beyond words. Introduced to my close college buddies, no one could tell. would go clubbing with her and she WOULD GET ME DRINKS FROM GUYS WILLING TO BUY HER STUFF AT THE BAR. YOU COULD NOT TELL.
    I fucked up the realtionship, battling with my own inner demons, which included the "kids" ideal in my head.
    HOW COULD WE HAVE CHILDREN OF OUR OWN IF THIS GETS REALLY SERIOUS?
    I want kids

Junior Poster

Please. I don't know any brothas or latinos who pay for sex let alone pay some manly drag queen posing as a tranny for sex. You heard that other trannies like Vaniity, who gets celeb clients, so you make up stories that you do too.