Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Default Is there a movie that makes you cry everytime?

I know this is probably gonna get some laughs. Heaven knows my friends have all laughed at me when I told them this.

For me it is "Babe" and always at the same part in the movie. Okay as you know Babe is a pig that thinks he is a sheep dog. Well at the end of the movie after running to the farm and back to retrieve the secret message, he gains the trust of the competition sheep. After farmer Arthur Hoggett (Hoggett, get it?) quietly walks Babe through the routine and swings the gate closed, there is that brief moment of silence.

The crowd erupts cheering, the tears start flowing for me, and the farmer turns to Babe and and says, "That'll do, that'll do."

That'll do indeed! That'll do it to me everytime.

So save the guffaws and share your own little secret movie and scene.

Junior Poster

Avalon - the end always reminds me of my grandfather.

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper
    Avalon - the end always reminds me of my grandfather.
    That is very sweet.

Poltergeist always reminds me of my grandfather. Not for any twisted reason, but because the family was watching it when we got the call that he passed away. It's odd how the mind remembers things like that.

Veteran Poster

The last couple of times I cried when Bruce Willis was giving his farewell speech to Liz (Liv) Tyler in Armeggedon!?!? Go figure!

The Notebook.....i have a member of my family with Alzheimer's.....i balled my eyes out...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dskreet2
    The last couple of times I cried when Bruce Willis was giving his farewell speech to Liz (Liv) Tyler in Armeggedon!?!? Go figure!
    That movie has a few tear-jerkers. I get touched when the mother who denied to her son about his father, sees him boarding the shuttle and says "That's your daddy."

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    The Notebook.....i have a member of my family with Alzheimer's.....i balled my eyes out...
    I can identify. My grandfather, on my father's side, died after having it for years. It was a terrible end for such an honorable man. It's not something I would wish upon my worst enemy.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Ugh..There's alot of film that made me cry but I'll go with recent films I saw: Wicker Park! That scene near the end where they finally saw eachother after a longgg time of charade/deception by this other girl.

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

the end of the shootist when john wayne is killed

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    I can identify. My grandfather, on my father's side, died after having it for years. It was a terrible end for such an honorable man. It's not something I would wish upon my worst enemy.

-Quinn

agreed...i thank God for the man we found to take care of my grandfather...he takes such good care of him...I can never thank him enough for the job hes done over the last 4-5 years..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time