Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran Poster

I've just won the 'Hottest Hung Devil' content here and not been even listed once...

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Brad Pitt, Colin Farrell, George Clooney
    Well, I didn't mean any disrespect by calling any of these ladies men. I just responded to the thread late at night when I was tired and mis-read it. I thought it said something like "who would you like to be nailed by?" Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_stl
    Well, I didn't mean any disrespect by calling any of these ladies men. I just responded to the thread late at night when I was tired and mis-read it. I thought it said something like "who would you like to be nailed by?" Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
    mikey_stl there are way too many people on this board that seem to take EVERYTHING too serious. Even on a thread as light as this. I'll just start a thread with the same purpose that starts" MEN, who would YOU like to be nailed by? Maybe those with the floss stuck so far up their azz will loosen it a bit.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dskreet2
    mikey_stl there are way too many people on this board that seem to take EVERYTHING too serious. Even on a thread as light as this. I'll just start a thread with the same purpose that starts" MEN, who would YOU like to be nailed by? Maybe those with the floss stuck so far up their azz will loosen it a bit.
    There is already a thread for the guys ts that you'd like to nail" http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7965 that was geared toward the guys.

Now this was a counter thread because vicki probably wanted the same thread for the girls and yet guys jumped on it without knowing her intent.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Just because some of you are atheist that doesn't give you the right to make fun of some elses religion or god it's no ones fought you grow up in a environment without any kind of religious beliefs.Some people will do anything for a cheap laugh.
    I just think it's ironic that this comes from someone with an avatar featuring Family Guy, a show which commonly makes fun of religion. Just an observation.

~Matthias

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dskreet2
    There is already a thread for the guys ts that you'd like to nail" http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7965 that was geared toward the guys.

Now this was a counter thread because vicki probably wanted the same thread for the girls and yet guys jumped on it without knowing her intent.
    Thanks. I'll take a look at it.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Rookie Poster

I know that I'm new here, but so far not one of you girls has listed me. I hope the other men on this thread notice how I didn't answer the question, but just looking to see who had a crush on me. I don't think any of you other men were mentioned either.