Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Extreme makeover home addition

did a cool thing today at work. today we built a new founadation for the show exreme makeover . show will be aired may 20.[/list]

Cool! We've been gradually doing home renovations on our house over the past few years: custom kitchen, custom bath, added a porch on the front, paving stone walkway, wrap-around deck, finished room in the basement (which is my photo studio), etc.

Of course, I'm an incompetent carpenter at best and have only done a small part myself! Good contractors, though.

Junior Poster

I just buit the foundatoin and will be puting it in the ground.i i do a lil bit of everything mostly build bridges but i got called in on this project . It just feels good to help people and wanted to share it.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Extreme makeover home addition

Quote Originally Posted by arc angel
    did a cool thing today at work. today we built a new founadation for the show exreme makeover . show will be aired may 20.[/list]
    Thats very cool...I always wanted to help build one of those. We had one in our town on air about 2 years ago. Unfortunately the house was the nicest on the block for a few months until the owners let it all go and now its quite ugly again. You can give a brand new house to these ppl and i cant understand how they wont take care of it???

5 Star Poster

Congrats, arcangel! Did you try out for the show, or did someone approach you? Will you be on the tube?

Junior Poster

suckseed, the company i work for called me for the job , i started out building superior walls so i know the product . as far as seeing me on the show ya never know. i will be on the job site. so look for me.

Good things to good people.

its a great show...its hard to watch through the whole show with a dry eye...i have done volunteer construcion work like that during high school.. its very rewarding to see when its all said and done...the joy that is brought to others makes it all worth it at the end of the day...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

not sure i understand all the accolades(sp), i go out every morning and fix AC/Heat that has broke during the night. and nobody gives a shit.....

somebody had a camera, now it's a great thing......

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvGurls
    not sure i understand all the accolades(sp), i go out every morning and fix AC/Heat that has broke during the night. and nobody gives a shit.....

somebody had a camera, now it's a great thing......
    Write a letter to "Dirty Jobs", who knows, you could be famous.

good to see someone erecting something here other than their cock

FK