Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed

He's correct but the advent of "Mitchum" deoderant left a bad taste in the practicioners' mouth and almost made the fetish extinct except for regions of central asia, africa, and france.
    yeah the taste of deodorant is the worst!

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

so spanking the owl is arm pit licking? damn learned something new this day.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vamxcore

He's correct but the advent of "Mitchum" deoderant left a bad taste in the practicioners' mouth and almost made the fetish extinct except for regions of central asia, africa, and france.
    Dude, you said you like to have someone pee in your mouth and squirt water from her ass into youer mouth, yet you dont like the taste of deodorant?
    I think it is time you took some sotck of your life or stopped bullshitting us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moron_at_keyboard_122_229.jpg 
Views:	388 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	87396  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    Quote Originally Posted by vamxcore

Dude, you said you like to have someone pee in your mouth and squirt water from her ass into youer mouth, yet you dont like the taste of deodorant?
    I think it is time you took some sotck of your life or stopped bullshitting us.
    yeah thats what i said....deodorant is not a fun taste. Pee is cool. what ,you never drank pee before?

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Default armpits

I just love licking armpits - Problems are 2 mainly. deodorants and most people being ticklish . If they're slightly hairy even better. as for the piss fetish, I've been at it for most of my adult life. No problem with that as long as the giver has been drinking lots of water before .

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    Nah it's been around for centuries. In certain regions of middle/eastern Europe it's SOP when having sex.
    wtf? What`s that suppose to mean? Version of tribal dance never heard of?

The armpit a very sensitive area,lots of nerve endings.
    I always tought it is sensitive becouse of a tinner skin and as reaction
    of the brain to a strange affection (that part of skin is kind of never-expose type, simply - brain doesn`t support or I better say isn`t accustomed to non-reaction if something touch you there) so it makes you feel more then it `s actually happen)...something like that...my english is limited, sorry.

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Spanking the Owl? Who thinks up these terms? I don't have anything against anyone with a kink or fetish, I just don't understand them. What is it, for some people, that makes licking a girls armpit (or whatever specific activity) so wildly erotic? I remember the first time I ever did it (not trying to be kinky, just having sex in high school years) and the girl said "Wow, nobody has ever done that before" and made like it was a big deal, although she did like it.

Maybe she went on to be an Owl Spanking enthusiast herself. I didn't think it was anything more then just a new place on a girl to lick or kiss. In fact the only anatomical part of a womans body I haven't licked or kissed would be the eye. That's just weird, but their is probably a kink related to eye licking as well.

I'd like to hear why some activities get raised to such a level of importance for some people? Why do some people wake up and think "If I don't get some arm pit licking in today the whole damn day is shot."

Not being critical, just curious. My only personal kink continues to be a Cute Girl Smiling one.

Professional Poster

If she was hot enuff i'd kiss almost any area on her as long as it was clean and shaven. Exploring even the underarms of a hot girl is potentially a new way to send shivers down through to her errogenous zones and build anticipation for sucking later. The fun IMO is the tease and the exploration.