Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

If freedom of speech was a issue in this case bigots like micheal savage would still be on the air spreading their hatred.

I just wish people step up when radio djs like savage spew their hatred,where was the media blitz when savage condone the killing of a transsexual it was complete silence.

Yeah their is a double standards in the media by it applies to how the media doesn't pick up towards gay and transgendered issues towards other issues.

I personally don't TOLERANCE any kind of hate on radio or tv period.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    If freedom of speech was a issue in this case bigots like micheal savage would still be on the air spreading their hatred.
    uhm, you do know that he is still on the radio, right?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl

Junior Poster

thanks baron...

Nothing to see here folks.

Gold Poster

I was referring to being employed by a major network like msnbc but i guess you are right he is still on air in small independent radio.

Junior Poster

for small, independent radio he still has over 8 million listeners. i'm not even sure if he is just on independents...

Nothing to see here folks.

Rookie Poster

People, just ignore him, let him spew his venom on his little independent radio, he's harmless... just don't suggest to censor him, I mean, this is still a free country with freedom of expression and press, right?... you don't want this country to become as China or the like, no?...

EDIT: Serves me right for not proofreading adequately(sp?) first...

IT'S A MONTH LATER AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO THIS SAVAGE IS!!!!! WHERE DOES HE HAVE 8 MILLION LISTENERS? AND DON'T TELL ME TO GOOGLE HIM! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRACKING HIM DOWN BASED ON HIS REVIEWS ON THIS THREAD! NO WAY HE HAS 8 MILLION LISTENERS....SOUNDS LIKE hOWIE MATH!

IN THE BOSTON AREA HE MUST HAVE ZERO LISTENERS.

Savage is a sick man. He is mentally challenged, which I find it unbelievable that so many sheep listen to this guy. Want to hear a true American speak on talk radio? try Alex Jones at www.infowars.com