Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default (on-topic) Michael Savage: Sick Fuck.

It always makes me wonder where this country will be in 20 years with sick fucks like this actually influencing a segment of it, no matter how small their sick, uneducated, non-critically thinking their audience might be.
    Yeah,yeah. Sound reasoned and rational, provide questionable, unreliable, and invalid support, and keep dissenting voices off to challenge them, and viola, people, er, sheeple will follow them like the lemmings they are.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200703210018

Anything goes as long as it brings ratings(money) and falls under the "talk" format. What an incredible sick fuck.

Gold Poster

Default Re: (on-topic) Michael Savage: Sick Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    It always makes me wonder where this country will be in 20 years with sick fucks like this actually influencing a segment of it, no matter how small their sick, uneducated, non-critically thinking their audience might be.
    Yeah,yeah. Sound reasoned and rational, provide questionable, unreliable, and invalid support, and keep dissenting voices off to challenge them, and viola, people, er, sheeple will follow them like the lemmings they are.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200703210018

Anything goes as long as it brings ratings(money) and falls under the "talk" format. What an incredible sick fuck.
    Shock radio will do or say anything to get viewers attention and people shouldn't be surprised by their tactics.Sadly his purposed has been served before this i didn't know who this sick fuck was and know that i do know of him i could care less.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Not the the first or last time this pig has done this-

fired from MSNBC for telling a gay caller- he hoped he got AIDS and died.

And 8 million people listen to him? Incredible

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Not the the first or last time this pig has done this-

fired from MSNBC for telling a gay caller- he hoped he got AIDS and died.

And 8 million people listen to him? Incredible
    Allanah,

Yes, I had forgotten about the Savage MSNBC hiring. ...Yeah, yeah, why keep someone such as a boring Phil Donahue around when one can have a divisive clown such as Savage appealing to the worst parts of a person's soul and who make a living tossing red meat to the neanderthals that buy his slop? Why discuss the problems facing tens of millions of Americans without healthcare, the failure in Iraq, or jobs being outsourced, when there is a "freak" to castigate?

... How someone can use the horrific death of a fellow human being -- human being -- to score points with his gullible listening sheep escapes me. Can't his listeners tell when he's crossed the line?

I must admit that I listen to clowns like Savage, Hannity, and O'Reilly, et all, on occasion, but it is purely to provide a counterpunch or an antidote to their warped sick schtick. If I know the crap the other side is saying, I am better prepared to counter them when the need arises.

Junior Poster

oh my goooddddddd...what a crackhead!!! why would he say that??? not even Ted Haggard or Jerry Falwell or that bad!!!

Junior Poster

I find it hilarious how he seems to be in the closet himself

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"

Before this thread, I would have said, who the fuck is Michael Savage.
    After reading this thread, I still say, who the fuck is Michael Savage.

Some dick somewhere with a case of diariaha mouth. Who cares, he's going nowhere.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by atkms7
    oh my goooddddddd...what a crackhead!!! why would he say that??? not even Ted Haggard or Jerry Falwell or that bad!!!
    If Haggert, Falwell, Robertson, et all, are restaurant dumpster trash, with their followers being its resident flies, Savage is the crud one finds on the bottom of said dumpster. Yep, that bad.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Before this thread, I would have said, who the fuck is Michael Savage.
    After reading this thread, I still say, who the fuck is Michael Savage.

Some dick somewhere with a case of diariaha mouth. Who cares, he's going nowhere.
    I'll agree with you that clowns such as that are their own worst enemy, and that he'll never go beyond his niche because of the filth he dispends, but that filth reaches millions who follow these frauds and take it as gospel.

Professional Poster

I've always wondered where he came up with that on air name? Was it because Dash Riprock and Rip Torn were taken?

We used to carry his show,but it got pulled for lack of interest in under six months.

Ancient Pervert.