Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Would You Marry A TS?

This question could be for the guys on here or anyone else.

Now assuming you met the right one, would you make that commit for life if the love and the connection, and the trust was there on equal terms for both parties?

And to add to that (Bearing in mind, the fantasy would be you were totally compatiable personality wise) if you could pick one that you have seen, who would it be? I know I hate hypotheticals too, but curious to see what the response would be.....

My answer would have been yes, and it would have been, if I could have chosen anyone, and if she would have felt the same way, Lisa Kage, RIP.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

stillies77

definately

Junior Poster

Sure. I mean, if I loved the person enough to marry them, I would be sure to do so. I could care less if they were a genetic woman or a transgendered female. As to who it might be...I uh, really have no idea. I'm not exactly thinking about marriage at this point in my life--again though, I do know that I would do it with the right person eventually.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Rookie Poster

Of course, Actually I am married with a TS woman and I don´t want to break with her.

We have plans for adopting a son and a daughter in the future

Absolutely, were I ever to marry again (but I'm happily married now, so it's a moot point).

Junior Poster

If I can legally do it and we both love each other, absolutely and without a doubt.

Gold Poster

After the fantasy of a LTR with one, it's a constant recurring fantasy of mine to tell y'all the truth. Marrying one that would like kids just sends me into orbit.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Veteran Poster

hell no id never marry a TS, maybe a post op aka (a women) but not a TS!!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    blackmagic your avatar is sickening, too big and the joke was far funnier when DJASIA posted it in a better form(bollocks out). the evil devil skull was a better AVATAR and suited you more.
    also your comment is dumb.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    blackmagic your avatar is sickening, too big and the joke was far funnier when DJASIA posted it in a better form(bollocks out). the evil devil skull was a better AVATAR and suited you more.
    also your comment is dumb.
    kriss your avatar suits you well, keep it yes the devil skull was very pretty i loved it id like to add..... your comment is also dumb.