Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Marry - no

Civil Union - yes, no question. Just got to find the right girl!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Would You Marry A TS?

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    This question could be for the guys on here or anyone else.

Now assuming you met the right one, would you make that commit for life if the love and the connection, and the trust was there on equal terms for both parties?

And to add to that (Bearing in mind, the fantasy would be you were totally compatiable personality wise) if you could pick one that you have seen, who would it be? I know I hate hypotheticals too, but curious to see what the response would be.....

My answer would have been yes, and it would have been, if I could have chosen anyone, and if she would have felt the same way, Lisa Kage, RIP.

Absolutely. That first paragraph says it all. If you have that what else do you need?

Date and love, yes. Marry? IMHO a TS is a fantasy, a young persons game. Getting old is a b1tch and I can see problems down the road(wrinkles,stretch marks, cancer (and this applies to both of us) me wanting someone younger......) I would rather see the next hottie on HA or watch a clip that on some level appeals to my male-pig side.
    This is an honest answer. There's always the chance that I'd find one I could love but I've found that the best way to ruin a fantasy is to live it.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

If I loved her, and we had an understanding and many of the same goals, of course... its something I think about often.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

life partner yes......... marriage? NO, because I don't believe in it

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Sure. I mean, if I loved the person enough to marry them, I would be sure to do so. I could care less if they were a genetic woman or a transgendered female. As to who it might be...I uh, really have no idea. I'm not exactly thinking about marriage at this point in my life--again though, I do know that I would do it with the right person eventually.

YES

Rookie Poster

Default Of course YES!!!

Guys - if you are on this board you have to be cool enough in yourself to say YES - I would marry a TS if cupids arrow struck...come on!!!!

Angel - transsexual model and showgirl seeking friends and contacts

Rookie Poster

Like i said in the other thread... there are three on this planet I'd out myself for but only one TS i'd marry... she knows who she is.

-M

Junior Poster

Yes i would.

Junior Poster

Yes i would.