Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Would I marry a trans-woman? Hmmm, interesting question. I have been in a couple of LTR's and really thought that my last relationship was going to blossom into marrige. Hell, it's been difficult to find someone mature and secure enough to even consider something long term. I refuse to give up hope though.

Junior Poster

One of the biggest regrets of my life was not marrying a TS woman I knew. I had just separated from my GG wife, so my life was pretty fucked up at the time. I did start dating a transgendered woman originally from Vietnam, who was a student in fashion. Believe it or not, I met her at the old club Edelweiss.

She had her shit more together than any woman, GG or TG, I've ever known, but I didn't recognize it then. We had a very romantic type relationship -- long dinners, jazz and show tune clubs, long walks through the village. We only actually got physical once!

Then all of a sudden she got a scholarship to go to Italy to further her fashion studies, and when she returned to the US she moved to another state for a job in fashion design. Her family, who accepted and supported her, was also in the textile business.

We did get to have one long lunch in Union Square before she left the state. She had matured so much. Funny, she wasn't as overtly femine -- like her years in Europe had given her the courage to be just who she was, a gorgeous androgenous, one of a kind human being.

If I had met her at any other time of my life, I would have come out to my family for her and married her. I used to daydream a lot about what our lives would have been like if we had gotten together. She was one of a kind.

Her name was Tuana. Her boy name had been Tuan, she told me, so by adding an "a" at the end she turned it into an American female name.

I heard on the grapevine about 5 years ago that she did get married to some lucky guy. I really and truly hope she is happy.

Veteran Poster

[quote="MystiquEvolution"][quote="sdman"]
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    hell no id never marry a TS, maybe a post op aka (a women) but not a TS!!!!!!
    Why are you even here? All you do is insult and disrespect Tgirls.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdman
    And why are you here all you do is insult and disrespect men? I don't know why you're so pissed anyway because it's not like you are going to marry a man! Unless you really want a man because you know you cant satisfy a woman.
    LOL who said im gonna marry at all?

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    ROFLMFAO!!! That has got to be the funniest thing I've heard so far this year! Seriously! I needed that!

I truly believe you've hit stalker status. You specifically seem to target my responses so say something smart. I think I may need to get an online restraining order or something.

Great joke though!

SROFLMFAO!!!
    LMAO!!! sdman calling the Transsexuals on this forum men is truely hilarious

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by signupjustforthis
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    hell no id never marry a TS, maybe a post op aka (a women) but not a TS!!!!!!
    okay, homo.
    I will be honest, i think you should get banned for saying that.

Hey. I am just being honest.
    LOL join the club princess, u got a dick too your not any diffrent than me, dunno if you like men or women if your GAY,STRAIT,or maybe BISEXUAL like me.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Yes, I would marry one. The only problem is that I want biological children (anywhere from 1 to 3). Unless that uterus transplant thing become viable very soon (within the next 5 years... not bloody likely) then it's not an option with a tgirl. So, one of 3 things would have to happen:

1. I come to a place where I decide I'm fine not having children.

2. She and I decide that adoption is a viable step.

3. I marry one after having my children.
    +1
    yet im not sure if i even want any kids but at this stage im not ready to commit to not having any
    and im having doubts if an adoption would be at all possible... afaik adopting as a homosexual couple isnt round here and while im not sure what the status is when it comes to ts i doubt its any different

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

5 Star Poster

CERTAINLY THAT YES, I FIANCÉ ONE TGIRL. HER PHOTO IS IN MY SIGNATURE.
    IN THE AVATAR, MY CLOSE FRIENDS, FABIANE SPEARS E KAUANY.
    HUGS FROM RIO.

Default Marry a ts

yes I would marry a TS.if the righ one cam alog :P

Junior Poster

Would I?
    If we were in love.
    Pretty simple. Not really any different than marrying a genetic woman metaphysically.

Junior Poster

I "LEGALLY" married a post-op in San Francisco in the late 70's and then after a divorce and a wife-GG-inbetween remarried her.
    I have also lived with may TS ladies to the point that, as with Texas, it is a comon law marriage.
    Love is love no matter if the person was born to use a blue blanket or pink. I love women and many of the hottest coolest ladies out there just happened to have been born male.
    Allanah and Gia are prime examples of some of the ladies on this forum-as I know themas friends- that are super individuals as well as mega sexy women.
    Roy

Junior Poster

I dunno is there a dowery? Say a fat cow, and a suckling pig?

<^ . .^>
    ( ©v© )