Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

J, I'm sure no one would mind if your avatar was your pic. Did you want some help to set that up? I'll even animate it for you. But we both know that won't happen. You act like this is an intellectual duel, but you are more like a sniper. You take shots at people anonymously. Not "face to face"

The exchange of ideas is great. What profound idea exactly were you advancing? Or were you mistaking an opinion for an idea. Expressing an opinion without being rude about it is what elevates opinion to discourse.

I'd be hypocritical if I said one thing and did another. I am not the one making rude comments about someone else's appearance. But if I did, they could respond in kind. They can't do that to you.

Did you pay any of the girls who's looks you dissed here anything? No. so how is it they owe you anything? And how is it you don't owe them at least some simple old fashioned respect?

I didn't judge anything, except your words. here's what you wrote:

one wonders how good it can be if thats the girl they select for the flyer...or is she throwin the party and oblivious to mother nature's sense of humor...
    but you weren't judging the book by its cover? I think your home run just went foul.

Felicia

I don't do personal attacks. I try to be bigger than that. And I am big enough to admit when I am wrong. You posted your pic when I said you wouldn't. My hat is off to you for doing that. I'll leave it to others to take the gloves off

Felicia

Junior Poster

is that chair cold? well anyways um that was too easy.

so i think i have really grown to hate the word respect but in essence each and everyone of the rules listed is about respect. a word that seems to have come to be thrown around too easily by people who are too young to know what it really truly means. its become a crutch of sorts.

the rules are nice but tad idealistic but do have a certain merit.

anyways you don't know someone elses story until you ask and if you attack them you never find out.

so is that chair cold? i want to know the story? just asking because i really want to know you. lol

J, as promised here is an avatar for you to use. its stored on my home page, all you have to do is cut and past this url into your profile section

http://www.geocities.com/felicia_kattt/janim.gif

Felicia
    Attached Images Attached Images