Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    I'll go on the record and say that the lady in the picture looks hot to me. She may not look like a teenybopper like some the Brazilian shemales and a select few of the American ones, but she looks sexy to me.
    Lady? I was thinking more along the lines of 'at least we know why Barbie left Ken'.

That TS is not 'hot'. I wouldn't go to that party based solely on the pic on the flyer.
    I wouldn't go to a party simply based upon a single head-shot picture of anyone unless it was someone I was already interested in.

But I get turned on by many different male-to-female transgenderists (i.e., transsexuals, transvestites, crossdressers, drag queens), not just the ones who look like teenyboppers. I'd fuck her brains out.

PS - Has anyone ever told you you look like a young version of the Quaker Oats dude?
    No. Maybe I look like a 14-year-old version of the man pictured on Quaker Oats. I get carded all the time, even when I'm just buying cigarettes. Even after showing them my I.D. card, sometime the person carding me won't believe my I.D. card and that I'm actually over 18 years of age and refuses to sell to me!

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle

At any rate, Shade, what I'm "going through" is attempting to enlighten the human race. This has been my life's work. It is what God put me on this earth for. I realize it goes over a lot of people's heads, because so many people are caught up with their own pettiness, but nevertheless, that is my reason for existence on this planet.
    Did somebody say pretentious, portenteous twat? Oh, it was me.
    seanchai
    'Tis God's truth. Anyone who speaks and walks in the love and light of truth is doing God's work.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Junior Poster

*CLOSES DOOR AND PULLS SHADE DOWN*

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Quote Originally Posted by J
    "Tis God's truth. Anyone who speaks and walks in the love and light of truth is doing God's work"

scary fuckin shit...sounds like something the hijackers would say before hitting a building...
    Oh, you mean the non-Muslim, non-religious, thoroughly-Americanized, prostitute-hiring, alcohol-drinking and cocaine-snorting officially supposed 9/11 hijackers who were funded, shepherded, trained and protected by the U.S. government in order to stage the 9/11 PsyOp attacks from beginning to end? (Of which officially supposed 9/11 hijackers, most are alive and well today.)

Those who control the U.S. government didn't just know in advance and intentionally let the 9/11 attacks happen as a Hegelian dialectical PsyOp in order to obtain more power and control--they funded, shepherded, trained and protected the terrorists every step of the way. They didn't just intentionally let it happen: they made it happen.

The below post by me contains the November 10, 2003 article "September 11--Islamic Jihad or Another Northwoods?" by Tim Howells, Ph.D., which is a very good, short introduction to just some of the more damning mainstream major media articles and U.S. government primary documentation which proves up one side and down the other that the 9/11 attacks and the following anthrax attacks were a Hegelian dialectical PsyOp staged by the U.S. government as a pretext in order to obtain more power and control. I append my own additional end-notes at the conclusion of Dr. Howells' article, in order to add further mainstream documentation.

Newsgroups: soc.college,alt.education,alt.education.alternativ e,alt.education.research,misc.education
    Subject: The U.S. Government Staged the 9/11 Attacks
    Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:49:56 GMT

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...i1h7%404ax.com

http://www.geocities.com/psyop911/ti...orthwoods.html

is it me or do these religious fuckin people sound scary and zombie like?

after all, ur religion is someone elses superstition...and how the fuck do i know what ur religion requires u to do or considers good work, virgin sacrifices, jihad, i dont know...hell i want a normal fuckin friend with no ulterior motives who helps people because its the right thing to do, he isnt walking in any lights and speaking in weird fucking terms...stay the fuck away from me and my family u creep...

and when someone puts their picture up for examination and comment on a flyer of course u should critique them, we arent picking on people walking by the street u nutjob...this fucking girl expects u to comment on her appearance...

oh, and u get carded not because of age but because ur scary sounding and theyre checking u to see if ur on any govt watch lists...

Boys will be girls.

Junior Poster

J....I PMed you!!!

i dont throw profanities around often (actually, i do as the english language is quite elaborate and allows for better means of descriptive terms, but for emphasis i will have to say :

listen u stupid bitch...no atheists kills themselves, because we dont believe anything exists afterwards..only stupid evil religious fucking people murder others and take their own lives thinking they will get some reward...SO...

if the hijackers would have parachuted out before the planes hit the buildings then they would prob be non religious people...but being that they were in the planes and died along with the innocent victims then one assumes that, just like u, they were brainwashed to believe they are doing gods work and will get a nice prize soon!!!
    As I said, it's known that most of the officially supposed 9/11 "suicide hijackers" are alive and well today, as has been reported by BBC News and other mainstream major media outlets. The U.S. government simply used these non-Muslim, non-religious Arabs in order to build themselves up a "legend" as terrorists. The officially supposed 9/11 terrorist were operating quite out in the open, even going out of their way to draw attention to themselves as potential terrorists (such as praising Osama bin Laden and talking about blowing up U.S. landmarks while getting loans for crop-dusters, or specifically asking flight schools to only teach them how to steer jets, and not how to take off and land), as if to build a "legend" for themselves as terrorists, and as if they knew that they were under high-level U.S. government protection and didn't have to worry about being investigated (which as it turns out is indeed the case, as the FBI was quite well aware of these people, but the FBI field agents were pulled off their cases despite their very forceful protestations).

Boys will be girls.

Junior Poster

ahh another hateful thread.

not that i really care but it is always fun to bust on a hypocrite like J. seeing as he started this oh so sweet syrupy rodney king "can't we all just get along?" thread previously.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1644

anyways keep on hating. i don't know jamie from a hole in my shoe but attacking her seems pretty weak. you should get some more formidable game.

have fun hating

from a fellow hater.

Junior Poster

trying to be polite, but one wonders how good it can be if thats the girl they select for the flyer...or is she throwin the party and oblivious to mother nature's sense of humor...
    i'm sure you're a real looker!

you're very confused son. this is your quote BEFORE she(jamie) ever said anything.

you're funny.

Junior Poster

well as long as you have it all nicely rationalized in your head then enjoy yourself.

thank you

with apologies to Bill Mahr.....

NEW RULES

1. If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all.

Actually, thats a very old rule, but people here seem to forget it

2. Don't bag on someone's picture unless you have one up and online yourself

This is really a restatement of another old rule, about glass houses etc. but again, it seems a reminder is warranted. If you don't like someone's ideas, thats fair game. You have to show your own ideas to attack theirs. if you have the stones to do so that takes you out of the glass house.

3. A posted picture does not give someone else license to be rude

If you don't like the picture in the flier, don't go to the club. That's your right. But its not your right to be rude. Especially if you are breaking rule number 2 when you do so. The girl in that flier didn't post it here. so she didn't invite your comments here.

4. Don't judge a book by its cover

Ok, ok, so all my new rules are old ones. But still good ones. Do you know why she is on there? Maybe she is the host? Maybe she is a terrific entertainer? Maybe she is the TS mother to a lot of other girls? Maybe she is well known in the community that flier was intended for? Unless you know, don't prejudge.

Do you ever wonder why there are so few girls posting their pics on here? To do so is to invite comment. But too often comments here are just scorn. And that is never welcome

Felicia