I haven't really noticed that before. One thing I do see on a lot of sites that some of the girls never smile. You can have over 100 pictures in a photo shoot and not one does the girl smile at all. Personally I think they look prettier when they got a nice big smile on their face.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    an example...
    Nope. That was the real thing in that shot. Celeste and I were having the time of our lives during that shoot and she must have reacted like that some 20 or 30 times that day. Gawd, she's a beautiful woman!

Junior Poster

Default Re: This fake pose...

Quote Originally Posted by J
    mm, lets start nice now
    It looks very similar to the mocking pose, semi hair flip look they give older white guys in clubs...usually while saying Aiii papi!!! as they reach for the drink the shlub just bought them all the while making eye contact with their friends over their shoulder who are gigling and enjoying the routine...

LOL that's rich. You forgot about the Member's Only style jacket and the comb over or lots of hair gel.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away