Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

The was another programme aired in the late 70's/80's again about a Transexual.I remember she had the typical 'St Swithens' type doctor & when she questioned the timetable of X-months living as a woman before X-months of hormones & then ect,ect,His attitude was "Well I AM the speciallist here & I WILL tell you what is good for you.
    I think she went to a back street surgeon in Bangkok or somewhere in the end.
    I think it was called Julia's Story or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    If anyone has a torrent, I'd love it.
    I've got it taped Leora.
    Cant promise anything but I'll see what I can do,but I did find this on the BBC website;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/progra...nssexual.shtml

The's clips from the programme top right of the page.

She has a website here;

http://www.lucy-parker.com/

Regards,L67

Junior Poster

The torrent of this program is up at uknova.com.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Can someone give me a login/password to use? I can't seem to signup for that uknova site.
    Just tried it here in the UK,It just loads & loads & loads...

OK,
    Have you looked at her website?

isnt it called 'john to julie' or something like that?

- jus trying to help..

Hey Lucy, if you are reading, good luck to you. If not, she's a girl with a big heart. She's fortunate to have a very down to earth family supporting her in very difficult circumstances. Middlesborough is far from the most exotic tolerant place on the earth. Have agood life Lucy and well done Mam, Granny + Granda, Auntie et al.

A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!

See... the only issue I have with this documentary would be how the media depicts transwomen as simply looking to "get the surgery"... I would actually find it more interesting if in that special they would have followed another girl who decided that she doesn't want to get SRS and how life is for her. Just because a girl doesnt want to get a vagina doesnt make her transition any less important!!!

Junior Poster

Default the story of Lucy's SRS

The Beeb has produced another program about Lucy.

Lucy: Teen Transsexual in Thailand

BBC3 Tue 25 Sep 2007, 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm 60 mins

Earlier this year, Lucy: Teen Transsexual followed 17-year-old Lucy Parker as she began her physical transformation to change her body from male to female, and become one of Britain's youngest transsexuals.

In this update to the original documentary, Lucy: Teen Transsexual in Thailand follows Lucy as she travels to Thailand to complete the final stage of her sex reassignment surgery, more commonly known as a sex change. Here, Lucy will undergo a grueling 5-hour operation to permanently change her male genitalia to female.

This compelling documentary follows Lucy throughout her journey, her painful recovery and her emotional homecoming. After 18 years of dreaming about having a female body, will Lucy finally feel complete or will achieving her goal prove to be an anti-climax? Strong language.

You can see the program (and the previous one) via the torrent at UKnova.com, or you can also download it (602 MB) from http://up-file.com/download/be6d0160....xvid.avi.html as long as it is available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lucy_108.jpg 
Views:	749 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	129838