Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

congrats..may you have your pm box full asking who the girl is in your avatar ,or if it is your pic, lol...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    congrats..may you have your pm box full asking who the girl is in your avatar ,or if it is your pic, lol...
    Thanks Hollywood........no, it's not me...and I've had several inquiries on her ID, but I don't know anything on her except I like lookin at her.

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A HIGH HARD ONE FOR MS. CRABTREE!!!! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!!!! BUT THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A CTE!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rascals_copy_752_177.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	87321  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    Yes, congratulations specialK. You seem like an "awful nice chap", and the way your thanking everyone is just proof of that!
    Well I would be remiss if I didn't thank you too ILCB. I enjoy your posts, in particular in P+R. Keep up the good work!

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Gold Poster

Congratulations, SpecialK. You are da man, and I always enjoy your postings. I can't say that about too many in here. Hee-hee.

Did you get the HungAngels gold watch yet? It's the one with one hand shaped as a ...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Congratulations, SpecialK. You are da man, and I always enjoy your postings. I can't say that about too many in here. Hee-hee.

Did you get the HungAngels gold watch yet? It's the one with one hand shaped as a ...

thanks Real...your one of my favorite people here! I thought the gold watch comes in the pocket of the blazer Quinn is sending me.

White_Male_Canada wrote:

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

thanks Real...your one of my favorite people here! I thought the gold watch comes in the pocket of the blazer Quinn is sending me.
    You got a blazer? I didn't get anything for my 1000th post. I don't think one poster noticed. By the way, I've heard Quinn outfits Don Imus, so if I were you, I would ask him if I could pick out the blazer myself. Just a thought.

My 2000th is coming up. I wonder if I'll get a blazer?