18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heroes

13 72.22%
  • Lost

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    LOL actually i laughed at your petty insult and responded with a direct synopsis of what the show is all about,blantant x-men ripoff.
    It wasn’t a petty insult; you should go see some one to see if your brain is functioning right, even a loosely educated adult should not Write like a Pre School Retard.

Further more there are many concepts about the show that are very different to X - Men - for one the levels of violence and adult material, also the fact that the people are just evolving humans who thus gain special powers and not mutant creatures.

And lastly as I said the show is good, as many people seem to agree, it just seems it takes a special kind of DickHead like you to not except it for what it is and constantly compare it to X - Men

Now.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pointingstfuandlearn_4_772.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	87092  

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Rookie Poster

I absolutely love both shows.........so wont vote.

Junior Poster

OK guys, let's all take a deep breath and calm down. First of all Heroes is obviously based on a small cult show called Mutant X. It is almost a carbon copy. Second, Heroes is also a cousin of Lost in a way.

Every show that comes out and is successful will have other networks steal their formats. Lost came out with the whole mysterious, multi-season plot and now Heroes is copying that. We see it over and over and over again. Seinfeld inspired Friends which in turn inspired countless other shows featuring 20 and 30 something ne'er do rights and their madcap lives. The Real World inspired Survivor whcih in turn inspired all the crapass reality tv we have now. It's no insult to say that Heroes is inspired by Mutant X and Lost becasue it takes the concept and adds value to it.

OK, now that we got that out of the way, Heroes is the superior show because it actually advances the story in a reasonable amount of time.

RAZZLE DAZZLE!

Professional Poster

Default Re: (Off Topic) Heroes vs Lost

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    What is your opinion on ………..
    Haven't seen heroes so i look forward to a smug photo lambasting me for even daring to look at this thread and be so off topic ,,,, but i wanna fight, so fucking come on then.........

REGARDING LOST!

Lost i quite enjoyed but one cunt really pissed me off(apart from the ridiculously pretentious 'Desmond' . When has anyone heard a scot talk like that? calling everyone "brother" like some kind of fucking monk. bastard)
    Now I wanna talk about Jack (the doctor). This guy is such a wanker and should have been first to die , yes he's a doctor and slightly useful at administering drugs but what a pretentious, tatooed, moisturising, egotist prick! A docter with tatoos!!!! wow , how "rad". But what really pisses me off is the whole JACK/CAPTAIN KIRK archetype. Every bloody episode of star trek was the same, find a mysterious planet, often via a 'mayday' signal, Spock the guy who is ALWAYS right says "Too dangerous , could be a trap, Don't go down to the planets surface Jim".
    Kirk of course then decides "Were going down to the planets surface, scotty......."
    Kirk knows he's going to fuck it up again as he always gets Spock to "stay here, you're in command" (Just like he is always REALLY in command kirk you stupid prick. ) They beam down, kirk is tricked into fucking some beautiful woman that is really a gelatinous alien lifeform in disguise (hold it together now people), they all get imprisoned and SPOCK has to come and bail them out and Kirk the dickhead never even gets investigated by starfleet for being an uncontrollable fool and probably an alcoholic to boot!!!
    Jack from LOST is the SAME . Exactly the same character, a beta male who tried to change his B grade to an A by slight of hand with a degree and a couple of tacky transfers from a packet of Bazooka joe! So he doesn't tell Sawyer, Kate, fat guy, all the best characters that he is leading them into a trap, just because he wants to be a leader. cunt! What about the time when he burned up the end of sawyer's manuscript? The only book on the fuckin island, something everyone could have had a turn reading. Wanker! I would have cut his fuckin legs off((that way he is still useful as a surgeon and can still perform his primary function of UTTER WANKER)
    Having said that i havent seen lost for a year or so now, just cant bear the adverts , its just totally insulting.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Junior Poster

You are quite possibly more wrong about Jack than anyone has ever been about anything in their entire lives.